19,000 Visa Sponsorship Farm Working Jobs in New Zealand 2023: The good news is that New Zealand has finally launched a “Seasonal Worker Program” for 2023. The NZ Seasonal Work program is essentially a program that allows you to travel to New Zealand on a Seasonal Work Visa and perform agricultural jobs such as fruit picking, farm work, planting, crop maintenance, harvesting, and packing. You may visit New Zealand for a brief period of time. Anybody above the age of 18 may apply. (New Zealand Accredited Seasonal Employer Limited Visa, 2023).
Thus, it is the appropriate moment and chance to apply for framing jobs in New Zealand. You must first apply for a job, and only if you receive an offer will you apply for a seasonal work visa. The processing duration is swift, and you will receive a Visa response within nine days. The minimum hourly salary is between $21 and $22 per hour. It is a short-term visa for unskilled employees. Below are additional details and the application procedure.
Details About New Zealand Farm Working Jobs 2023 (With Visa Sponsorship)
- Who can Apply: 18 and over
- Quota: 19,000
- Job Location: New Zealand
- Visa Name: (Recognized Seasonal Employer Limited Visa)
Type of Work
Your work will be in our fruit and vegetable or wine sectors, doing jobs like:
- Keeping plants
- Harvesting \sPacking.
- Harvesting and packaging fruit
- Vegetable Picking and Packaging
- I shot these photographs during my trip to London to illustrate the harvesting and packaging of fruits and vegetables.
Name of Visa:
Visa for Seasonal Employers Recognized
- When holding a Recognized Seasonal Employer Limited Visa, you cannot apply for any other type of visa.
Length of Stay
- Your maximum stay in New Zealand varies based on the date of your arrival. Make money and gain knowledge of horticulture and viticulture.
Required Documents for Visa
You must present evidence of your identity.
- 2 photographs of your head and shoulders that are acceptable on your passport or other document of identity
Requirements for 19,000 Visa Sponsorship Farm Working Jobs in New Zealand 2023
- You must be in excellent health.
- You must have a sterling reputation. You must present a certificate of good character.
- You must be offered employment.
- Then you may submit an application for a seasonal work visa.
- You must leave New Zealand prior to the expiration of your visa.
How to Find and Apply for a Job
Thus, the New Zealand Government has compiled a list of certified recognized seasonal employers (RSE). You can submit an application and wait for the offer letter.
Note that you must be paid a minimum of $22.10 per hour and work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
There are 191 recognized seasonal employers prepared to sponsor visas for seasonal labor.
How to Apply for a New Zealand Recognized Seasonal Employer Limited Visa
New Zealand Immigration uploads and publishes all details and information. Please visit the official site and adhere to the instructions provided.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I become a sponsor for employment in New Zealand?
Your identity and personality Acceptable photographs. Passports [nouveau] Real intent [bona fide] Police credentials. Excellent moral fiber.
Your financial arrangements
Bringing or joining relatives
Journey to New Zealand
Working in NZ.
Exists farm labor in New Zealand?
With several options available on both islands, you are certain to find something suitable. Common tasks include milking cows, raising calves, and performing routine agricultural chores such as fence repair. And because farms operate year-round, it’s a terrific way to pay for your trips if you’re fortunate enough to visit New Zealand.