American Scholarship at University of Beirut 2023: The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program at the American University of Beirut is now accepting applications (AUB). In partnership with the Mastercard Foundation, the American University of Beirut (AUB) is providing full scholarships for graduate and undergraduate education.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare students to be change agents in their communities, nations, and regions. In addition to their degree coursework, scholars are required to participate in a series of workshops, courses, and fieldwork through this program.
In Beirut, Lebanon, the American University of Beirut is a private, nonsectarian, and independent university. It holds the top spot in the Arab region in the 2018 QS World University Rankings, making it one of the most prestigious universities in the Middle East.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program Details:
- Mastercard Foundation
- The American University of Beirut
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master’s Programs
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program is a fully funded scholarship program. Selected students will be getting full scholarships.
Graduate scholarships are open to:
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Rrefugee and displaced living in Lebanon
How to Apply for AUB Undergraduate Scholarship?
- Students who apply to AUB as regular students and submit a Financial Aid application will be considered for shortlisting for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
How to Apply for Graduate Scholarship?
- After creating an account, fill out the AUB Online Graduate Application.
- Upload supporting documents in accordance with the application’s requirements.
- Once you reach the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program section of the application, click “Apply” to receive the link to this international scholarship’s financial survey, which must be completed and submitted by the application deadline.
Selection and admission are based on:
- Academic promise
- Financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
Frequently Asked Questions
Which scholarship is fully funded without IELTS in 2023?
The Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar is now open and accepting applications for 2023 intake. The HBKU Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students to pursue Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. One of the best scholarships among the top 25 scholarships without IELTS.
What is the minimum IELTS score for the scholarship?
They must have a score above 6.5 to receive any kind of IELTS scholarship or IELTS fee waiver. Any form of financial aid or scholarship is a great way to make your dream of studying abroad come true, especially for students from low-income backgrounds.