Animation Artist Jobs in Canada 2023: ICON Creative Studio Inc., located at 341 Water Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 1B8, is seeking self-motivated candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the role of animation artist. The successful candidate must start working as soon as possible. The available positions are either temporary, permanent, or full-time. LMIA has authorised the position of Animation Artist (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Details About Animation Artist Jobs in Canada 2023
|Employer Name||ICON Creative Studio Inc.|
|No. of vacancies||7|
|Salary||$60,000 to $75,000 annually for 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Term or contract, Full time|
|Location||341 Water Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 1B8|
- The candidate must estimate the cost of materials and time required to execute graphic designs and drawings.
- The candidate will be expected to produce visual elements that meet the clients’ goals.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a one- to two-year certificate or certification from a college, CEGEP, or other institution that is not a university, or have experience that is the same or similar.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal abilities.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
Check Also: Housekeepers Jobs In Finland For Foreigners 2023
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
Benefits of Animation Artist Jobs in Canada 2023
- The successful candidate will receive a dental plan, a health care plan, paramedical services coverage, and vision care benefits under health benefits.
How to Apply for Animation Artist Jobs in Canada 2023
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are animators in Canada in high demand?
Summary. Demand and supply of labour are anticipated to be roughly in balance for this occupation group at the national level between 2022 and 2031.
What is an animator’s base wage in Canada?
The average annual compensation for an animator in Canada is $58,410, or $29.95 per hour. The starting salary for an entry-level job is $41,925 per year, with most experienced workers earning up to $109,833 per year.