Appointment Generator Job in New York 2023: An appointment generator is in charge of making sure that customers with scheduled appointments get the information and help they need. Customer service skills and a professional attitude are needed for the job.
An appointment setter is a professional who arranges meetings between sales representatives and potential customers. This person makes sure that the sales team has important meetings scheduled.
- A company in the US that invests in real estate is currently hiring!
- You can work from home or anywhere else where you can connect to the internet.
- A knowledgeable real estate investor will hire you, and you’ll have the chance to work full-time and advance to management.
To be a good candidate, you will have to qualify through Facebook as a motivated seller lead.
$600 – $1,200 a week
Location: New York
Requirements for Appointment Generator Job in New York 2023
- You must have a Facebook account that has been active for at least a year.
- must be fluent in English and know about US culture.
- Experience in sales or marketing through social media is preferred.
- can work at least 20 hours per week.
- No licence is needed to sell real estate.
- Please apply so we can talk about what to do next to get you an interview.
Benefits of Appointment Generator Job in New York 2023
Work from home and set your own schedule.
can work at least 20 hours per week. No licence is needed to sell real estate. Please apply so we can talk about what to do next to get you an interview.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it hard to set up appointments?
There aren’t many hard requirements to become an appointment setter, but you will need to practise to be good at it. You should know your script so well that you don’t have to read it but instead use it to guide a natural conversation with a potential customer.
How do I use a scheduler of appointments?
How to become a person who makes appointments
Get through high school. Employers typically require appointment setters to have a high school diploma (HSD).
Earn a formal certificate.
Update your resume…
Get ready for an interview for a job.