Area Sales Manager Jobs in Canada 2023: DANA has issued a notification inviting candidates for the post of Area Sales Manager. They have invited all the eligible candidates who are interested to work for the post of Area Sales Manager and meet the equivalent qualification. Candidates are requested to submit their application form in the official portal of DANA. Selection of candidates is based on qualification, skills and working experience in sales field.
Employer Name: DANA
Position: Area Sales Manager
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $177,551 per year
Employment type: Full time
Location: Etobicoke, Canada
- Candidates must provide leadership to DANA’s internal and external customers.
- Candidates will be required to direct sales activities with the territory including deployment of customer interaction resources.
- Candidates will be responsible for the territory’s forecasting and sales tracking needs in a timely and defined manner.
Check Also: Legal Counsel Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Here
- Candidates should have 5 years working experience as Sales Manager.
- Candidates must possess Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical from any recognized University or College in Canada.
- Candidates should have leadership skills and working knowledge of gear reducers and power transmission industry.
- Candidates should have good communication skills.
- Computer literate candidates are preferred for this post.
Benefits of Area Sales Manager Jobs in Canada 2023
- Candidates will get reasonable pay scale.
- Candidates will get facility of routine medical check-up from time to time and a dedicated life insurance facility.
- Candidates get a great opportunity to develop skills with this job.
- The candidate will get the facility of paid leave.
How to Apply for Area Sales Manager Jobs in Canada 2023
All the candidates who are willing to join DANA as Area Sales Manager, they have to submit the recruitment application on the official web portal of DANA. Use the link we have shared below to apply now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are sales manager jobs in demand in Canada?
The employment outlook for Corporate Sales Managers (NOC 0601) in Ontario will moderate for the period 2022-2024. The following factors contributed to this outlook: Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions. Several positions will become available due to retirement.
Is the manager a skilled worker in Canada?
We have great news for you! Canada considers sales managers, skilled workers who qualify individuals for many Canadian programs such as Express Entry and provincial designation programs.