Applications for Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2023–2024 are now being accepted. Brunei’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds the Brunei Government Scholarship 2023 in its entirety. The scholarship is for diploma, undergraduate degree, and postgraduate master’s degree programs. The Brunei Government Scholarship is open to all applicants worldwide. You may apply without an IELTS score. If you have evidence of English language proficiency from your previous institution, If you have graduated from an English Medium Institute degree program previously,
Approximately 300 scholarships are granted annually by the Bruneian government. The Bruneian government will pay for all expenditures. There is no application fee required. In July or August 2023, the academic year will begin. The scholarship is accessible for all academic disciplines. Five universities in Brunei are participating in this scholarship program. Below are the details regarding the Fully Funded Brunei Government Scholarship for 2023.
Details About Brunei Government Scholarship 2023
- Brunei is the
- Degree Level: Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate Master’s Degree, PhD
- Eligibility Requirements for All Foreign Nationals
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- The due date is February 15, 2023.
- Three-Year Diploma
- 4 years full-time for an undergraduate degree
- 12 and 24 months for a Master’s degree
The Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship 2023–2024 is a fully funded scholarship. It will cover:
Tuition Fee Waiver
- An economy class round air ticket to or from Brunei Darussalam
- A monthly personal allowance of BND $500.00
- An annual book allowance of BND$600.00
- Accommodations and Baggage Allowance
Comprehensive Insurance Protection In addition:
- BND$250.00 to a country within the ASEAN region
- BND $500.00 to a country outside the ASEAN region
So, in this scholarship, there are 5 universities participating. Each university has its own study fields. All of them are given below.
1# Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD): Arts & Social Sciences
- Islamic Studies\sTechnologies
- Advanced Materials and Energy Studie
- Policy Studies
- Asian Studies
- Science, Business, and Engineering
- Economics; Education; Health Science
2# Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA)
- Arabic Language and Translation
- Halal Science \sDevelopment Management
- Islamic Banking and Finance
- Mazhab Shafi’i \sIslamic Economics
3# Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Business Honors (All Fields) (All Fields)
- Food Science & Technology
4# Politeknik Brunei (PB)
- Diploma in Business Finance and Accounting
- Diploma in Data Analytics Diploma in Digital Media Diploma in IT Networking Diploma in Information Systems Diploma in Web Development Diploma in Architecture Diploma in Interior Design Diploma in Architecture Diploma in Interior Design Diploma in Interior Design Diploma in Civil Engineering Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Petroleum Engineering Diploma in Science Technology (Chemical Laboratory Technology)
- Engineering in Telecommunications and Systems Diploma Engineering in Telecommunications and Systems Diploma in Health Sciences (Nursing)
5# Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan (KUPU SB)
This university is the fifth to be added this year.
- Citizens from any nation are eligible to apply.
- for undergraduate and diploma degrees, between the ages of 18 and 25.
- The age restriction for postgraduate master’s degree programmes is 35.
- Permanent Residents of Brunei Darussalam ARE INELIGIBLE.
Files that must be uploaded along with the application form include:
- contemporary passport photo
- authenticated copies of academic credentials and any supporting documents (i.e., certificates, testimonials, transcripts).
- Copies of birth certificates and passports that have not been translated into English
- references and advice from the referees.
The deadline for the Brunei Government Scholarship 2023 application is February 15, 2023.
What to Do (Application Process)
On the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, applicants must submit an online application. Below is a link to the website for the scholarship.