Cafe Worker Jobs in New Zealand Visa Sponsorship 2023: We’re back with another chance to reside in the country with the lowest crime rate and the friendliest attitude toward foreigners. Yes, we are discussing New Zealand! And this chance is for Cafe Workers Jobs in New Zealand. If you’ve ever worked in a café, bakery, restaurant, canteen, superstore, food chain, or delicatessen, you should jump at this chance.
Our current employer is Creative Hospitality Matakana Limited Company, which is looking for cafe employees as well as salespeople for canteens, delicatessens, and other food and beverage establishments. They must also guarantee that the cafe is clean and neat, that all products are properly accounted for, and that transactions are saved responsibly. As a cafe worker, you must work on-site in a food or beverage establishment. Continue reading to learn more about Cafe Worker Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship in 2023:
Rad More:Unskilled Jobs in Sweden with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Details of Cafe Workers Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023
- Job title: Cafe Worker
- Employer: Creative Hospitality Matkana Limited
- Job Industry: Hospitality Labour
- Job type: Full-time, Permanent
- Work address: 1151 Leigh Rd, Matakana, 0985
- Expected Salary: 18-23NZD per hour
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Age limit: 18 and above
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No. But will be preferred
- Free Food: Yes
Requirements of Cafe Workers Jobs in New Zealand 2023
- There are no formal schooling prerequisites.
- Three months of experience is all that is required.
- Basic English language proficiency is required.
- All necessary and supporting visa documentation.
- Depending on your expertise, you may be required to undergo some on-the-job training.
Benefits of Cafe Workers Jobs in New Zealand
- Attractive Salary Package, ranging from $18 to $23 per hour.
- The experience required is really low.
- There is no educational requirement.
- There are apprenticeship possibilities available.
- Visa assistance and assistance.
- A fantastic opportunity for people interested in working in the hotel and food industries.
- A fantastic professional opportunity to develop and grow with a team of more than 60 people.
- Good working hours, i.e. 30 hours of assured labor.
- An excellent way for students and others to supplement their income.
Responsibilities of a Cafe Worker
- Preparing and serving food and beverages to consumers on-site.
- Greeting customers and taking their food and beverage orders.
- Accepting payments, producing sales invoices, and keeping cash registers in good working order are all part of the job.
- Cleaning up used cutlery, utensils, and rubbish from tables.
- Cleaning and preparing the table.
- Cleaning cafe equipment such as ovens, microwaves, coffee grinders, espresso machines, ice machines, dough makers, and so on.
- Keeping a record of stock with the placement of fresh stock.
- Providing help to new/internal café personnel.
Average Salary of a Cafe Worker in New Zealand
The typical salary of a Cafe Worker is determined by a variety of criteria in a candidate’s profile, including his experience, skill set, his employer’s terms and conditions, where he works, and so on. A Cafe Worker/ Waiter/ Barista’s hourly rate range is NZD 18-23 per hour, according to Seek, New Zealand’s largest wage indicating and job-seeking website. While the average hourly wage in New Zealand is NZD 20.
How to Apply for Cafe Workers Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship
- You will be directed to the official job search portal by clicking on the link below; use the application option provided underneath the job description.
- You can also use the search box and the location box to narrow down your job search results. Fill in the blanks with your job title, such as “Cafe Worker Jobs in New Zealand for Foreigners/ with Visa Sponsorship”, “Barista Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship”, “Cafe Waiter Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship/ for Foreigners”, “Waiter Jobs in New Zealand for Foreigners”, “Hospitality Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship”.
- Select your preferred location in New Zealand (Matakana in this case) to narrow down your search results.
- It is preferable to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter in accordance with current market trends, as your employer may notice the layout/presentation.
- Examine the job posting’s specifics, such as the job description, employment prerequisites, job responsibilities, and so on.
- Before applying, make sure you meet all of the prerequisites. Examine the job description and its requirements thoroughly.
- Click the “Online Application” option to the right.
- Fill out the required information and submit the application.
- Check to see whether you received a confirmation email for your job application.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Average Salary of a Cafe Worker in New Zealand
What are the Requirements of Cafe Workers Jobs in New Zealand 2023
Three months of experience is all that is required.
Basic English language proficiency is required.
All necessary and supporting visa documentation.
Depending on your expertise, you may be required to undergo some on-the-job training.