Car Wash Attendant Jobs in Canada 2023: 624668 Alberta Limited located in Cold Lake, AB is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the position of Car Wash Attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will need to start work as soon as possible. Vacancies refer to permanent employment or full-time employment.
Employer Name: 624668 Alberta Ltd.
Position: Car wash attendant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Cold Lake, AB
- Candidate should be able to operate cleaning machines.
- The candidate will be expected to clean furnace ducts, vents and filters.
- The candidate has to clean the interior and exterior of motor vehicles.
- Candidate must wash and clean interior and exterior windows as well as other glass surfaces.
- Candidate must vacuum the floor.
- Candidate must be shampooed.
- Candidate must provide excellent customer service.
Check Also: Most In-Demand Canadian Jobs in Nova Scotia – Apply HERE
Requirements for Car Wash Attendant Jobs in Canada 2023
- Candidate should be proficient in English language.
- Candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (High) School Graduation Certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in the relevant industry.
- Candidate should be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- Candidate should be client focused.
- Candidate should be reliable.
- Candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- Candidate should be reliable.
- Candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- Candidate must be able to work in wet/moist and dusty conditions.
- The workplace environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with full attention even in such conditions.
- Candidate must be willing to relocate to specific location.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must undergo a thorough criminal background check.
- Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license.
Working conditions and physical abilities.
- Candidate should keep an eye on details.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Candidate must be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- Candidate is required to perform repetitive tasks.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced busy environment.
How to Apply for Car Wash Attendant Jobs in Canada 2023
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
5426 55 Street
Cold Lake, AB
Frequently Asked Questions
What skills are needed to work at a car wash?
Three common soft skills for a car wash attendant are customer service skills, listening skills, and physical strength.
How much does a car washer make in Canada?
The average salary for a car washer in Canada is $29,689 per year or $15.23 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $27,300 per year, while more experienced workers earn up to $36,904 per year.