Cardiac Care Unit Registered Nurses Jobs at Monash Health 2023: Australia’s first dedicated cardiac hospital is now welcoming patients.
As a Monash Health hospital, the Victorian Heart Hospital offers a unique, comprehensive model of care with first-of-its-kind cardiac services to provide heart care for all Victorians and specialized life-saving procedures for our community. As Australia’s only cardiac facility, home to world-class Monash University and the Victorian Heart Institute, the Heart Hospital represents a powerful model of collaboration, innovation and excellence and is changing the heart disease story. and is positioned to accelerate its global reputation. Integrating world-class clinical care, research, education and training, all in one facility, to provide efficient and timely state-of-the-art cardiac care including inpatient and outpatient services, intensive care, cardiac emergency, surgical theater , cardiac catheterization labs, diagnostic imaging, cardiac catheterization clinics, rehabilitation, pathology and pharmacy. The Heart Hospital is designed to provide access to landscaped outdoor spaces in an open, warm environment with natural light to enhance the patient experience and positively impact clinical outcomes.
Details About Cardiac Care Unit Registered Nurses Jobs at Monash Health 2023
|Employment Type||Full Time Ongoing, Part Time Ongoing|
|Department||Cardiac Care Unit|
|Location||Victorian Heart Hospital|
- A new comprehensive global model of care to improve the patient experience
- Critical care nursing roles in a brand new state of the art cardiac facility
- New Full/Part Time Acute Critical Care RN CCU Opportunities
Acute Cardiac Care Unit
The Acute Cardiac Care Unit is a custom-built unit providing evidence-based holistic care to Victorian cardiac patients. Each bed in the inpatient units 7A and 7B is equipped with state-of-the-art monitoring with full cardiac functionality to provide high-dependency acute care for patients. Our innovative cardiovascular service will support a global model of patient care throughout the stay. Patients will benefit from a new, holistic, model of cardiac care where care is bought to the patient rather than the patient moving out of care.
The Victorian Heart Hospital is truly the perfect place for a Cardiac Care Registered Nurse to further their clinical skills and further education. As an Acute Cardiac Care Nurse, you will join a welcoming, dynamic and talented multidisciplinary team. You receive full support to develop your clinical skills in specialties including cardiology and cardiac surgery, writing research papers or following education pathways through a nurse practitioner such as transition to specialty practice (TSP), postgraduate studies or career development. Will be. The opportunities for growth and development are endless.
Our commitment to hiring new talent, equally passionate about providing comprehensive cardiac patient care, continues. Naturally curious, you have a thirst for learning and are open to mastering your craft. You are committed to providing evidence-based patient care and will thrive in a larger, new space designed to enhance the patient experience and improve patient outcomes with health education and health promotion. has been done
Requirements of Cardiac Care Unit Registered Nurses Jobs at Monash Health
Working closely with a multidisciplinary team, you bring the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- Current or previous cardiac or cardiothoracic nursing experience in an acute/critical care setting highly desired
- Post Graduate Certificate or Diploma in Critical Care/Cardiac Nursing highly desired
- Availability to work in a 24/7 rotating roster.
- Current AHPRA registration and ability to work in Australia
- Evidence-based delivery of comprehensive patient-centered cardiovascular care with outstanding communication and time management skills
Join Monash Health’s Victorian Heart Hospital
Monash Health is a great place to work. We recognise the value of equal employment opportunity and are committed to patient safety and promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace and we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and work to our six guiding principles and iCare values.
World-leading Cardiac Facility featuring:
- A comprehensive universal model of care providing innovative cardiovascular health care
- Architectural design, sustainable building with natural light and green space
- Unique Australian cardiac facility with state-of-the-art, state-of-the-art technology
- Research and academic excellence, empowering exceptional cardiac care
- Leadership motivation team developing high performing talent within a tertiary hospital
- The best place in Australia to pursue a career in cardiac clinical care, research and education
- Victoria’s largest public health service with over 22,000 employees.
- LinkedIn is the only healthcare organization ranked in Australia’s 2022 Top Companies list.
- Discover the myriad benefits of living in Melbourne’s south-eastern suburbs.
- Salary packaging options, comprehensive health and wellness program, free flu vaccination, private health insurance at discounted rates,
How To Apply for Cardiac Care Unit Registered Nurses Jobs at Monash Health
We are only able to accept applications submitted through the Monash Health Online Mercury system.
For details on how to apply and probity check requirements, refer to the application guide attached below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which hospitals are part of Monash Health?
Our hospitals and locations
Monash Medical Centre. Phone. (03) 9594 6666. Address. 246 Clayton Road, Clayton VIC 3168.
Monash Children’s Hospital. Phone. (03) 8572 3000. Address. 246 Clayton Road, Clayton VIC 3168.
Victorian Heart Hospital. Phone. (03) 7511 1111. Address. 631 Blackburn Road,…
See all hospitals and locations.
What are hospital shift times in Australia?
Shift hours will vary by hospital. Keep in mind that a day shift for a nurse can start from 5 am to 9 pm. for the day shift. Day and night shifts can start at any time.