Cashier Part-Time Jobs in New York 2023: In this role, you have the opportunity to leave a lasting impression on the customer by providing exceptional service at the cash register. As an important team member, you will aid in detecting consumer needs and recommending complementing items in addition to processing client transactions.
Our global brand house promotes and facilitates youth culture. Because of the strength of our people, we create unrivaled experiences in the core of the sport and sneaker communities, fueling a shared love of self-expression. If you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself, you’ve come to the right place. Learn more about the great impact we’re having on our local and global communities by clicking here.
Part-time$15 an hour
- Delivering an entertaining, convenient, and accurate checkout procedure for the customer
- Revenue generation, an outstanding customer experience, and operational objectives
- work cooperatively with store management to resolve customer problems with courtesy and support.
- Keeping personal and professional goals in mind
- By asking open-ended inquiries, each consumer’s needs are assessed.
- manages customer payments
- competence to learn and communicate product and trend information appropriate to customer requirements.
- maintains an awareness of all product knowledge as well as present or prospective product or trend information.
- helps to create a productive and friendly workplace
- retail experience ranging from 0 to three months
- To provide an excellent customer experience, you must be confident and at ease when talking with consumers.
- Always have a friendly and happy demeanor.
- One is inspired to produce excellent work since they are enthusiastic about connecting with clients and sports equipment.
- begins the execution of tasks or activities without enough oversight.
- Schedule flexibility, including nights and weekends
How to apply?
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for a cashier position?
requirements and skills
experience as a retail cashier or in a comparable sales function.
knowledge of electronic equipment, such as cash registers and POS terminals.
good math skills.
strong time management and communication skills.
focusing on customer satisfaction.
high school degree.
What is the definition of cashier qualifications?
To become a bank cashier, a candidate must pass his 12th-grade exams in any subject with an average of at least 50 percent from a board or university that is recognized by the government.
How do you interview a cashier?
Questions asked during interviews with cashiers
How do you believe a cashier can provide exceptional customer service? …
As a cashier, how comfortable are you collecting money and counting back change? …
Being a cashier involves concentration and attention to detail to avoid errors.
Why do you think you can be an effective cashier?