Charity Fundraiser Jobs in UK with Work Visa People Tree Recruitment LTD is looking for enthusiastic and driven people to join our team as Charity Fundraisers. As a Charity Fundraiser, you will be instrumental in raising funds and boosting awareness for our partner charity. You will interact with members of the public in order to inspire them to support our causes through various fundraising campaigns. This is an amazing opportunity to make a positive influence on the lives of people by contributing to relevant causes.
Job Details of Charity Fundraiser Jobs in UK
- Company: People Tree Recruitment LTD
- Job Positions: Charity Fundraiser
- Job Location: Reading, Berkshire, UK
- Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
- Salary: £10.00 to £20.00 an hour Dependent on experience
- Education: General
- Experience: 1-2 Years of Experience
Check Also: High Paying Jobs in UK 2023 – Apply HERE
Responsibilities of Charity Fundraiser Jobs in UK:
- Engage with the public as a representative of our partner charity, sharing their mission and efforts.
- Approach potential donors actively, whether in public places, door-to-door campaigns, or scheduled events.
- Motivate and educate people about the importance of charitable work and the impact of their gifts.
- Use persuasive communication tactics to persuade people to make recurring or one-time gifts.
- Respond to inquiries and offer factual information about the charities’ activities, initiatives, and accomplishments.
- Always present a favorable and professional image of the charities and People Tree Recruitment LTD.
- Handle cash donations with care and complete all necessary paperwork and documentation.
- Use technology to capture donations and keep accurate records, such as tablets or mobile devices.
- Develop innovative tactics and efforts to increase donations and donor engagement in collaboration with the fundraising team.
- Attend training sessions and stay current on the newest campaigns and projects of the charities.
Requirements for Charity Fundraiser Jobs in UK:
- Strong interest in charity activities and a desire to make a difference in the community.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities, as well as the capacity to engage and inspire people.
- Confidence in approaching and conversing with members of the public, including in public places and door-to-door situations.
- Ability to persuade and influence others, as well as express the need and urgency of supporting charity.
- Ability to operate individually as well as part of a team, adjusting to various surroundings and campaigns.
- Resilience and tenacity in the face of rejection or difficult circumstances.
- Reliable and trustworthy, with the greatest level of honesty and integrity.
- For registering donations and keeping records, basic computer skills and familiarity with technology are required.
- Experience in fundraising, sales, customer service, or a related field is preferred but not required.
- The ability to work in the United Kingdom.
Benefits of Charity Fundraiser Jobs in UK:
We provide competitive pay, including a base salary and a commission system, as well as comprehensive training and continuing support. We invite you to apply for the post of Charity Fundraiser at People Tree Recruitment LTD if you are passionate about making a difference and enjoy engaging with people.
How to Apply for Charity Fundraiser Jobs in UK:
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest in the position as well as your relevant fundraising or customer engagement abilities and experiences.
People Also Ask:
How do I get a UK work visa for charity?
You may apply for a visa for a maximum of three months before the day you arrive in the UK. The time can be found on your sponsorship card. You have to prove your identity and give your documentation as a component of your application. Take additional time if you’re going to need to make a schedule to do this.
Who is eligible for UK charity visa?
You have to get a certificate of support with a reference number from your UK sponsors in order to be qualified for a Short Work – Charity Worker visa. Have a sufficient amount for supporting yourselves in the UK – you’ll usually need a minimum of £1,270 (unless exempt). When submitting an application, you must be at least 18 years old.