Cheese Factory Worker Jobs in Canada 2023: The Dutchman’s Cheese Farm in Economy, Nova Scotia, is accepting applications for the role of cheese factory worker from self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertain to permanent or full-time work. The shift schedule consists of daytime, weekend, and flexible hours.
Details About Cheese Factory Worker Jobs in Canada 2023
Employer Name: That Dutchman’s Cheese Farm
Position: Cheese factory worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Economy, NS
- The candidate must have an understanding of food handling and safety.
- The applicant must give outstanding customer service.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning machinery and the surrounding work environment.
Check Also: Truck Driver Jobs in Canada 2023 With Visa Sponsorship – Apply HERE
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- A candidate with experience is a plus.
- The candidate must be able to lift up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
Work site environment
- The individual is required to work in an atmosphere with a high odor concentration.
- The individual must be able to work in humid and hot environments.
- The applicant must work in a dairy or food and beverage manufacturing plant.
- The candidate must have access to their own means of transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitive activities.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- As part of their daily duties, the applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks.
How to Apply for Cheese Factory Worker Jobs in Canada 2023
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does an assistant cheesemaker earn in Canada?
How do I apply as a manufacturer in Canada?
Ensure you have a PEOS ID.
The application is evaluated by the agency.
receiving notice from recruiters.
interview and offer of employment.