Construction Worker Jobs In Austria For Foreigners In 2023: Many Asians aspire to work in any European country but are unsure how to apply for a visa. Today I’m going to discuss Austria, a wonderful country in Europe. We’ll show you how to apply for construction worker positions in Austria as a foreigner today.
Read More: Gas Station Supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023
We will provide you with detailed information on who is eligible to apply for construction worker jobs in Austria, as well as anything else you need to know about this employment in Austria. While this is low-skilled employment in Austria for foreigners, we’ve noticed that some firms can also provide visa sponsorship for their foreign employees. As a result, you can hunt for employment that requires visa sponsorship.
Details of Construction Worker Jobs In Austria For Foreigners In 2023
- Job Country: Austria
- Industry: Construction
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: 20 to 35 Years
- Salary: 1000 EUR/ Month
Eligible to apply for Construction Worker Jobs in Austria
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be able to apply for Construction Worker jobs in Austria:
- Age: The legal working age in Austria is 15 years old. The construction business, on the other hand, may mandate a minimum age of 18 years to work as a construction worker.
- Work Permit: Non-EU citizens must get a work permit in order to work in Austria. EU citizens do not need a work permit, but they must register with local authorities upon arriving.
- Construction worker employment in Austria often requires a vocational qualification or training in the construction area.
- Language: Construction worker employment in Austria often demand German language skills.
- Construction employees must be in good health and physically capable of undertaking physically demanding labor. Workers must also be aware of and adhere to the construction industry’s stringent health and safety rules.
A construction worker’s typical income in Austria might vary depending on criteria such as experience, qualifications, location, and the type of construction job performed. According to the most recent Austrian Federal Economic Chamber data, the average hourly income for construction employees in Austria is around €19.10.
Types of Construction Worker Jobs in Austria
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- General Laborer