Counter Clerk Jobs in Canada 2023: Brûlerie du Vieux Poste Roastery, located at 368 rue Broadway, Suite B, Grand Falls, New Brunswick, E3Z 2K4, is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills for the position of counter clerk – retail. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertain to permanent or full-time work. The shift schedule consists of day, undetermined, and early morning.
Employer Name: Brûlerie du Vieux Poste Roastery
Position: Counter clerk – retail
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 368 rue Broadway suite B, Grand Falls, NB E3Z 2K4
- The applicant must be capable of using a cash register.
- The candidate must be able to use computerised systems for inventory tracking and reordering.
- The candidate will be asked to make product recommendations.
- The candidate will be asked to assist with the display of items.
- The candidate must engage in Internet-based electronic commerce for sales transactions.
- The person applying must greet customers and talk with them about the type, quality, and amount of goods or services they want to buy, rent, or lease.
Requirements for Counter Clerk Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate must be bilingual.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate must be adaptable.
- The candidate must be collaborative.
- The candidate must be efficient.
- The candidate must be energetic.
- The candidate must be hardworking.
- The candidate must be honest.
- The candidate must be outgoing.
- The candidate must have a positive attitude.
- The candidate must be proactive.
- The candidate must be a quick learner.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate will be required to work in a specialty shop.
- The candidate will be expected to provide on-site custom
Experience and specialization
Type of product
- The product types are food and food products.
- The candidate must have access to their own means of transportation.
- The candidate must provide their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate must be required to routinely carry big loads as part of their duties.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
Benefits of Counter Clerk Jobs in Canada 2023
- The successful candidate will receive medical, financial, long-term, and additional perks.
- The successful candidate will receive dental, health, and vision care benefits under health benefits.
- The successful individual would get commissions and gratuities under financial benefits.
- The selected individual will get group insurance benefits under Long-Term Benefits.
- In addition to the above-mentioned health, financial, and long-term benefits, the successful candidate will receive employer-funded education and training.
How to Apply for Counter Clerk Jobs in Canada 2023
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
55 rue Emmerson
55 rue Emmerson
Between 09:00 AM and 03:00 PM
506-223-0277 Between 01:00 PM and 04:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age requirement to work as an office clerk?
Child Labor Legislation
Employers aren’t allowed to hire anyone younger than 14 to work in an office, but family members are an exception. 14- and 15-year-olds are allowed to work in offices and do clerical work, but their hours are very limited.
What requirements must I meet to become a clerk?
Effective communication skills
time management skills.
detail-oriented and accurate.