Delivery Agent and Postal Clerk Jobs in Canada: Canada Post is accepting applications for letter carriers. The person who gets this job will work as a delivery agent and postal clerk for Canada Post. Applicants must first submit their application for employment. Canada Post will give the job of Later Carrier to someone who is qualified, enthusiastic and meets all of the job’s requirements. Candidates are chosen based on a number of factors, including their work-related skills and experience, as well as a number of other factors.
|Employer Name||Canada Post|
|Position||Letter Carrier – Delivery Agent and Postal Clerk|
|No. Of Vacancies||4|
|Salary||$26.88 per hour|
|Employment type||On Call|
Job Description for Delivery Agent and Postal Clerk Jobs in Canada
- Applicants will be able to make Canada Post deliveries and make sure the courier gets there within the time limit.
- Applicants must serve as delivery agents on-call.
- Applicants may be needed to work varied shifts and hours.
- Applicants will have the opportunity to learn about the business’s operations.
Job Requirements for Delivery Agent and Postal Clerk Jobs in Canada
- The candidate must begin and conclude each day at the depot.
- Applicants must be physically fit and able to lift between 50 and 70 pounds.
- After completing all deliveries, applicants must report to the depot.
- Applicants must manage the facility’s sorting, mailing, and packing operations.
- The candidates will be required to operate material handling equipment.
- The applicants must sort, scan, and sequence the batch mail items.
- There is a language proficiency requirement for this position. Here, only applications from candidates with French language proficiency will be evaluated.
Benefits of Delivery Agent and Postal Clerk Jobs in Canada
- A competitive salary is assigned to the candidate.
- Applicants will have the opportunity to work on call, and they will receive annual health checkup perks.
- Applicants will be granted the authority to become Canada Post shareholders.
How to Apply for Delivery Agent and Postal Clerk Jobs in Canada
If you are interested in getting this job and helping Canadians by delivering their courier on time, you can fill out an application on the Canada Post website.
People Also Ask:
How much does a letter carrier at Canada Post earn?
The average Canada Post letter carrier’s hourly wage is $24. Canada Post letter carriers can earn between $16 and $35 per hour. This estimate is based on 215 pay information report(s) submitted by Canada Post Letter Carrier employees or is approximated using statistical methodologies.
Is postal work a decent profession?
The USPS has a reputation for being an excellent employer. There are several employment prospects, a clear career development path, and an open and honest work culture for employees to enjoy.