Delivery driver Jobs in Canada 2023: We are a progressive accelerated essential cargo freight firm in need of Owner Operators in your area to begin immediately, lots of freight – dispatchers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Weekly Settlement Payments. No escrows, no holdbacks, and no special license are necessary.
Freight is 100% urgent/time-sensitive and in some circumstances necessitates driving overnight. State-to-state and nationwide driving with the ability to spend at least two weeks away from home. Work at your own pace.
If you are interested in driving for a wonderful company and meet the standards given below, please respond to this posting with further contact information, including your Name, a Contact Number, and the year and type of the Sprinter van you will be driving.
Details About Delivery driver Jobs in Canada 2023
Description of Delivery driver Jobs in Canada 2023
- Certificate of secondary (high school)
- completion Experience: one to seven months
Check Also: Dubai Electricity & Water Authority Jobs in UAE 2023 – Apply Now
- Use and operate autos, vans, and light trucks to transport and deliver a variety of goods and items.
- Excellence in customer service
- Receive information and relay it to central dispatch
- Construct, install, and arrange merchandise/products.
- Prepare, package, and replenish inventory
- Load and unload inventory
- Use maps and other travel planning tools.
- Document trip details such as vehicle miles, gasoline prices, and any issues.
- Pay and receive goods payments
- Conduct pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip vehicle inspections and supervise all vehicle elements.
Transportation and travel details
Valid driver’s license
Conditions of employment and physical capacities
- Fast-paced atmosphere
- Tight deadlines
- Physically arduous
- Transporting hefty cargo
Personal tools and equipment
Steel-toed safety boots Gloves
- Client emphasis
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Job Term: Permanent Employment Language: English
- 30 to 40 hours a week are worked.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Canadian delivery driver earn?
How can I become a driver in Canada?
The completion of a three-month recognized driver training course from a trade school or community college may be necessary. Class 3 or D driver’s licenses are necessary to operate straight-body trucks. To operate long combination vehicles, a Class 1 or A license is required.