Denmark Jobs With Work Visa 2023: Looking for jobs abroad? Because we have great opportunities for international candidates who want to live and build their careers abroad. Now, you can apply for Denmark jobs with free work visas for international candidates in 2023. You can easily find many jobs in Denmark, there are many vacancies available in different fields. Denmark is open to all potential candidates aiming to expand and develop their careers.
Denmark is famous for being the happiest nation in the world. It is one of the most peaceful societies and is known for sustainability, quality, and hygiene. These are all elements that should be explored to create a secure future for yourself and your family members. So, if you are already compelled by Denmark and its beauty, read this post because we have an opportunity for all international candidates to shine your career.
In this article, we have listed the readily available jobs in Denmark with some average salary packages. For more details, continue reading.
Denmark Jobs with Work Visa 2023 Details
- Country: Denmark
- Eligible Countries: International Applicants
- Category: Job Opportunities
List of Denmark Jobs with free work visa 2023.
Denmark is already overpopulated, and some people may think that it will take a lot of work to get a job there, but some employers have the authority from the Danish government to hire foreign workers who have been living in Denmark. Hard to find. Listed below are some free work visa jobs for you.
#1. Engineering Jobs in Denmark.
If you have a degree in the field of engineering, you have a golden opportunity to build your career in Denmark. You can find jobs in computer science, construction, and information technology. Civil, mechanical, and software engineering are the most in-demand positions.
Top companies with job opportunities are Siemens Gamesa, Energi Viborg Elteknik, Danfoss International, Crown Tech ApS, K.J. Enterprise, Innowise Group, etc. You need to meet the following criteria for the jobs.
- Mechanical Engineer – To be eligible for this post, you must have a B.Sc degree in the relevant field and technical skills. The average salary for this post is 30,000 to 52,000 DKK per month.
- Civil Engineer – To qualify for this position, you must have a Master’s degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering and at least 3 years of experience in project management. The average salary for civil engineers is 20,400 to 58,600 DKK per month.
- Software Engineer – To qualify as a software engineer, you must have a BSc degree in software, mathematics and science and knowledge of computer systems and languages (C++ and Java). The average salary for this post is 40,000 DKK per month.
#2. Universities Jobs in Denmark.
International candidates interested in the field of lecturers, associate professors and researchers can find jobs in various leading institutions in Denmark. Some of these universities include; Aarhus University, University of Sudansk, and Regions Jylland. To be eligible for these positions, you must meet the following requirements.
- Lecturers – For this post you need Ph.D. Degree in relevant field, teaching experience, and excellent communication skills. The average salary of lecturers is 26,700 to 87,000 DKK per month.
- Associate Professors – You must have university academic qualifications, teaching experience, and research publications. Associate professors can earn up to 637,788 DKK per year.
- Researchers – Researchers must have a strong publications portfolio and a Ph.D. Degrees in related fields. The average salary for researchers is 26,600 DKK per month.
#3. Aviation Jobs in Denmark.
Aviation and airline jobs are in high demand in Denmark. Companies offer jobs for various positions, including; Pilot, Cabin Crew, Security, Ground Staff, ATC Tower Staff etc. Name of these companies are Unifly Denmark, SAS, New Air etc.
Aviation and airline jobs have the following requirements.
- Pilot – For this position, you must have an EASA license and English language skills. The average salary of a pilot is 68,300 DKK per month.
- Cabin Crew – For this position, candidates must be over 18 years of age, hold a valid EU/EEA/Swiss visa, be 180cm tall, and have a secondary education. The average salary for this post is 504,300 DKK per year.
- ATC Jobs – For this position, you must have EASA knowledge, with an ATCO training certificate, and a high school degree. You should also have teaching experience. The average salary of an ATC worker is 604,089 DKK per year.
#4. Banking Jobs in Denmark.
Banking jobs in Denmark are hiring business analysts, asset managers, internal auditors, and financial analysts. Some of the leading banks include; Jaske Bank, Saxo Bank, and Nordea Bank. You can also apply for these jobs if you meet the following criteria.
- Asset Managers – You must have a degree in finance or business to qualify for this job and also have at least 3 years of experience in project management. The average salary for asset managers is 753,173 DKK per year.
- Business Analyst – To be eligible to apply for this position, a candidate must have a BSc degree in Business, Finance, or Economics and at least 5 years of experience in related fields. You can earn up to 52,000 DKK per month.
- Auditor and Financial Analyst – You must have a certificate and practical training in the field and at least 3 years of experience in a public firm. The average salary of auditors is 37,000 DKK per month, while financial analysts can earn up to 51,200 DKK per month.
#5. Hotels Jobs in Denmark.
You can now search for jobs in many hotels in Denmark and apply for positions such as chef, head chef, attendant, waiter, receptionist, dishwasher, etc. To be eligible for this position you must have a chef’s certificate and meet the requirements for chefs. While other positions require you to have maintenance knowledge and a high school degree.
Some of the popular hotels with job openings include; Copenhagen Marriott Hotel, Radisson Collection Royal Hotel, Numb Hotel, and Hotel d’Angleterre.
- Head chef: 370,189 to 648,762 DKK per year.
- Cooks: $14 to $25 an hour.
- Dishwasher: 5260 to 15,500 DKK.
- Attendance: 276,928 DKK.
#6. Healthcare Jobs in Denmark.
There are many jobs for nurses, medical receptionists, and surgeons in the healthcare sector in Denmark. You can find these jobs at Aarhus University Hospital, Rigg Hospital, and Statins Serum Institute. The following requirements need to be met before applying for these positions in Denmark, such as;
- NURSE- This position requires you to be fluent in Danish and have a BSc degree with a Registered Nursing Certificate in Nursing. The average salary for nurses is 33,200 DKK per month.
- Surgeon – To apply for this position, you must have expertise in your relevant field, have 2 to 3 years of experience working in a hospital setting, and be licensed to practice. The average salary for surgeons is 126,600 DKK per month.
- Medical Receptionist – This position requires you to have at least a high school degree with strong computer and desktop skills. Candidates should be proficient in the knowledge of medical terminology. The average salary of a receptionist is 21,999 DKK per month.
#7. Logistics Sector Jobs in Denmark.
There are many opportunities in the Danish logistics sector for logistics managers and assistant or supply chain managers. Some of the companies with job opportunities include Clipper Group Logistics, Danfoss International Logistics, A.P. Moller, et al. To be eligible for these jobs, you must meet the following criteria.
- Logistics Assistant – For this post, you should have experience in IT and at least 5 years of experience in this field. The average salary is 28,900 DKK per month.
- Manager – Managers also need to be experienced in the field. You can earn up to 28,900 DKK per month.
- Supply Chain Manager – Supply managers must have experience in warehouses with CPIM certification. The average salary is 71,000 DKK per month.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for a work visa in Denmark?
Application Process for Denmark Work Visa
Choose Denmark’s work visa scheme.
Create a case order ID.
Pay the Danish work visa fee.
Compile Denmark Work Visa Document Checklist
Submit an application.
Take your biometrics.
Wait for a response.
How can a foreigner get a job in Denmark?
To work as a foreigner in Denmark, you may need a visa and a work permit. EU citizens don’t have to either – they’re free to enter the country and start working straight away. However, if they are staying for more than three months they should be properly registered in the country (for CPR number, health card, etc.).