Dental Surgeon Job at Family Health Hospital in Ghana 2023: The person in charge is expected to work as an independent consultant in different units of the Chitral Community Program and is in charge of a number of preventive and restorative oral procedures. Tell the manager right away about any diseases you find during surveillance.
- Getting operating rooms ready for surgery by sterilising equipment, setting up equipment, and getting instruments ready
- Examining patients to figure out what they need for good dental health and making treatment plans
- As needed, give local anaesthetics and sleep aids during dental procedures.
- Using tools like ultrasonic cleaners or air abrasion devices to clean teeth and remove stains
Qualifications and Experience
- Have a BDS, or Bachelor of Dental Surgery, degree.
- Have at least two years of experience in a similar job.
- be in good standing and registered with the Medical and Dental Council.
Benefits of Dental Surgeon Job at Family Health Hospital in Ghana
- Free Food.
- Free Accomodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
How to Apply for Dental Surgeon Job at Family Health Hospital in Ghana 2023
People who want to apply should send soft copies of the necessary documents and an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: May 20, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Who owns the health of a family?
Professor Enyonam Yao Kwawukume (Founder & President)
Professor Enyonam Yao Kwawukume started Family Health University College and is the President of Family Health Medical School. He is also the first professor and chair of the K. K. Bensti-Enchill Chair in the UG Legon College of Health Sciences.
Is an MBBS a family doctor?
Family medicine is part of the foundation course for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree and will be taught in all medical schools in India. However, it is not mentioned in the MBBS curriculum.