Dispatch logistician Jobs in Canada 2023: 2 Burleyman Moving Ltd. located in Langley, BC is inviting applications from qualified candidates who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills for the position of Dispatch Logistics. The selected candidate will need to start work as soon as possible. Vacancies refer to permanent employment or full-time employment.
Employer Name: 2 Burley Men Moving Ltd.
Position: Dispatch logistician
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Langley, BC
- The candidate will be responsible for establishing work schedules and procedures.
- The candidate will be required to prepare and submit a report.
- The candidate will be expected to solve work-related problems.
- Candidate will be required to train employees on their responsibilities and policies.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, assign and evaluate work.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, organize and supervise the operational logistics of the organization.
Check Also: Infosec Specialist Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply HERE
- Candidate should be proficient in English language.
- Candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (High) School Graduation Certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in the relevant industry.
Benefits of Dispatch logistician Jobs in Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accomodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
How to Apply for Dispatch logistician Jobs in Canada 2023
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a demand for logistics in Canada?
Many international students choose to study logistics in Canada. Today in the context of globalization, millions of tons of goods are transported every day, so the demand for human resources in logistics is very high.
Is logistics in high demand?
The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a 27.7 percent increase in employment for logistics specialists between 2021 and 2031. Logistics are an integral part of the supply chain.