Educator Jobs in New York 2023: Lululemon is an innovative manufacturer of athletic wear for yoga, running, training, and other athletic activities. We develop transformative goods and experiences that assist individuals in moving, growing, connecting, and being healthy by setting the standard for technical fabrics and functional design. We attribute our success to our creative products, our concentration on retail, our dedication to our employees, and the great connections we forge in every community. As a firm, we are committed to fostering a good chance to develop a healthier, more prosperous future. Specifically, this entails fostering a growth-oriented, inclusive, and egalitarian environment for our personnel.
The educator’s job is the core of our organization’s success. Educators are professionals at developing world-class customer service and guest experiences in our retail establishments. They are responsible for engaging and connecting with our guests, providing superior product knowledge, and speaking truthfully about our town and culture.
$15.00 – $20.25 an hour
Benefits of Educator Jobs in New York 2023
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Key Responsibilities of the Job
Guest (i.e., Customer) Experience
- Interact with guests to promote a positive guest experience while respecting their time.
- Assess the needs of guests to provide individualized, efficient purchase and return solutions and support.
- Provide technical product education by describing the product’s value and advantages.
- Facilitate a seamless end-to-end guest experience by completing accurate and timely guest transactions and executing market-relevant omnichannel programs (such as buy online/pick up in-store, phone sales, and ship from store choices) in accordance with business guidelines.
- Move dynamically over the floor to continuously interact with guests and meet their or the store’s needs.
- Receive customer comments and collaborate with store management to take corrective action and “make it right” for customers.
Working with Others
- Contribute to a respectful and inclusive team environment by embracing and celebrating diversity to ensure that all team members and guests have a positive and engaging experience.
- Establish effective relationships with every team member.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure an exceptional customer experience and to assist with shop operations.
- Perform product presentation tasks (like restocking or putting back on the floor depleted items from inventory, destocking, or moving things) in line with corporate requirements.
- utilise in-store technology to facilitate business operations and deliver good customer experiences.
- Perform cleaning tasks as needed during the shift to keep the business’s high-end atmosphere.
- Understanding and adhering to workplace safety policies and procedures is necessary for maintaining a safe workplace.
- comply with all applicable rules, procedures, laws, and regulations.
Key Skills & Core Values You Bring
- Inclusion and Diversity: Creates or supports an environment that is inclusive and values or celebrates diversity.
- conducts oneself in an honest, fair, and ethical manner.
- Experience with Guests: She enjoys working with, engaging with, and assisting guests.
- accepts responsibility and accountability for actions; demonstrates dependability
- Self-Awareness: Being aware of how one’s words and actions may be perceived or influenced by others.
- Collaboration and teamwork: effectively works with others to accomplish goals; actively seeks other opinions.
- exhibits enthusiasm for one’s own work; seeks ways to make work enjoyable and engaging.
- must be legally permitted to work in the country where the store is located. must be at least 18 years of age. must have documentation of the right to work and evidence of compliance with local legislative requirements (EMEA only).
- must be able to travel to the assigned store using their own transportation.
- willingness to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
Other Willingness Requirements
- willing to operate in a setting with intense lighting and loud music
- Willing to walk around a store for most of a shift to help customers and get things done
- Willing to move up to 30 lb. (13.6 kg) of boxes
- willing to work as part of a team and independently on occasion.
Job Assets (i.e., nice to have; not required)
- High school diploma, GED, or its equivalent
In keeping with our mission, please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about how your particular abilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, may translate to the requirements for this position. Please put the job’s title, location, and the question or request you have in the subject line of your email.
Compensation & Benefits Package
Our educator’s basic pay ranges from $15.00–$20.25/hour, with a bonus objective of $3/hour, for a total compensation range of $18.00–$23.25/hour, based on location and level of experience. Our pay-for-performance incentive policy encourages great individual and team achievement among our employees.
With Lululemon, our care and commitment to our people do not stop at remuneration. Our first priority is to invest in our personnel. We think that when life is successful, so is work. With extended health and mental health insurance, paid time off, savings programs, attractive employee discounts, fitness and yoga classes, parental top-up, and more, our benefits support our company’s values and reward the work and commitment of our teams. In addition, our personal and professional development initiatives help employees advance their careers through people networks, parenthood support groups, mentorships, and leadership series programming.
Note: The availability of benefits and incentives may be contingent on your location and work type, as well as eligibility restrictions. The company maintains the right to modify these perks and benefits in whole or in part at any time and without notice.
How to apply for Educator Jobs in New York 2023
People Also Ask
Am I permitted to teach in New York?
To work as a teacher or substitute teacher in New York City, you must have a teaching certificate issued by the New York State Education Department (NYSED) or have a bachelor’s degree and complete an alternative program, such as the New York City Teaching Fellows, that allows you to earn the certificate while you work.
Does New York City require educators?
Over the next decade, the state will require around 180,000 more teachers to meet labor demands.
What is the salary of a teacher in New York City?
Beginning teacher wages in 2021–22 vary from $61,070 (bachelor’s degree, no teaching experience) to $83,972 (master’s degree, eight years of teaching experience, no extra coursework). New instructors with a master’s degree but no teaching experience earn $68,252 annually.