Engineering Jobs In UK 2023 Visa Sponsorship: Engineer Seeking a New Employment Opportunity? Prepared To Relocate To The United Kingdom And Work For A Market-Leader In Appliance Repair? Do You Take Pleasure in Repairing and Helping Others? If so, Domex would be the ideal employer for you.
As A Licensed Sponsor, We Can Assist You With Your Visa Application And Assist With Your Relocation To The United Kingdom On A Three-Year Work Visa.
Read More: American Companies Offer Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2023
This Opportunity Might Help You Become A Permanent Resident Of The United Kingdom In Addition To Helping You Better Your Financial Condition.
Domex Is An Industry-Leading Repair Expert For Home Appliances, Established In 2003 And Operating Throughout London, Portions Of The Southeast, And The East Midlands.
We’ve witnessed the company grow from strength to strength, and there are now over sixty-five engineers in the Domex community. With a mission to make Domex a household name by redefining the appliance repair experience, we offer the highest level of technical expertise and customer-centric service.
Our core values, which entail a commitment to excellence in all that we do, are essential to our success. Our Dedication Extends to Training New Employees and Providing Exceptional Assistance and Professional Advancement.
Why Join Domex?
- Great Earning Opportunities
- Relocation Package
- Industry Leading Training
- Career Development
- Financial, Health & Lifestyle Benefits And Rewards
- Annual Paid Holidays
Benefits Of Joining The Domex Community Include
Extremely Competitive Basic Pay, Up To £33,000 As A Certified Engineer, With Obvious Potential To Earn Further Fortnightly Performance-Related Bonus; On Target Earnings Of $40,000+ Overtime, Pension, Paid Holiday, Health & Lifestyle Benefits.
Business Car, Fuel Card, Equipment, Uniform, And Smartphone
Complete Technical And Customer Service Training At Our Head Office Training Academy And On The Job; Individual Introduction With A Field Supervisor And Continued Assistance
Skills And Experience Required
Higher Education Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or HVAC, as well as the Capability to Use This Knowledge in Practice and a Minimum of Intermediate English Language Proficiency (B1 Or Higher CEFR)
Practical Knowledge in a Technical Position I.E. Not Office-Based Customer-Friendly Attitude And Conduct Complete Driver’s License (Manual)
While searching for new recruits to join the Domex family, we look beyond the information on your resume to learn more about you. Specifically, we believe that these traits make a great fit for our team.
- Above everything else, we value honesty and dependability. To become an integral member of the Domex family, you must be able to prioritize the team’s interests above all else, and the team will support you in return. It’s a reciprocal relationship.
- Professionalism: For us, professionalism is about following the rules and processes that have made Domex so successful, not about who you are or what degree you have. This is why we are lenient with new hires, so they have time to develop the right habits and make the right decisions.
- This belief is the foundation of our success. If We Fail, We Stay Optimistic, Adapt, And Attempt Once Again. We Can Teach You The Skills, But You Gotta Build Your Own Perseverance.
- Pride: We Do Not Mean Arrogance – All We Want Is That You Are Proud To Join The Domex Family.
Available Domex Job Vacancies
Following is a list of available employment opportunities at Domex as of February 2023. Please click on the job title will provide additional details.