Epic Analyst Jobs in USA at CHRISTUS Health: The Application Systems Analyst II acts as a liaison between system end users (customers), operational leaders, additional support resources, and vendors to design, build and optimize assigned applications in a timely and high-quality manner. The Systems Analyst II will provide application support and optimization. They work closely with the service desk to help respond to service requests.
The Application Systems Analyst II must be able to analyze business problems/requirements and workflows and apply their application knowledge to meet operational and organizational needs. Project implementation responsibilities include collaborating with customers in the analysis, testing, and documentation, and implementation of assigned software activities of medium to high complexity.
This position must have sufficient detailed healthcare knowledge and systems skills to implement an assigned application of medium to high complexity with minimal guidance. The Associate must be a self-motivated individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
Check Also: Part-Time Stocker Jobs in US 2023 Apply Now
- Analyze, develop, test, document, educate, implement, support, and maintain or improve assigned applications, solutions, and business processes to meet operational and technical requirements.
- Collaborates across project boundaries with other teams. Thinks outside the box and suggests practical solutions to problems. Provides oversight and project management of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates a solid/working level of subject matter expertise in providing support to projects, users, and other teams, while actively working to improve and acquire new expertise in applications/systems in assigned areas. does. Utilizes application training, application website, and application resource materials regularly and effectively and is able to guide new team members in using these resources.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of operations can proactively identify opportunities to enhance customer usage, performance, and/or experience. Addresses user needs and expectations in larger, more complex system updates and enhancements. Provides clear and structured status reporting on key project areas to be used as external communications to stakeholders.
- Analyzes working-level processes and requirements, including current flow charts, documents, future needs/plans, needs identification, stakeholder analysis, and process mapping despite gathering specifications to provide cross-team solutions. Responsible for completing job-level gap analysis and providing recommendations.
- Able to clearly articulate complex design, and configuration issues to end users and project stakeholders. Maintains relationships with end-user leads after engagement. Proactively resolves end-user disputes.
- Contributes to strategy discussions by identifying options with associated pros and cons with team members. facilitate timely decision-making; Makes sound decisions even in the absence of complete information. Recognizes when an immediate 80% resolution will suffice.
- Adhere to organizational standards for system configuration and change controls.
- Strong technical expertise in application-specific design and configuration. Ability to clearly describe and communicate basic design, and configuration concepts to end users. Able to analyze, design, and configure applications independently. Able to teach design, and layout concepts to new team members.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with end-user communities, customers, and business partners.
- Collaborate with operational leaders to ensure alignment across ministries, create efficiencies, and focus on standardized best practice workflow processes and content to ensure best operational practices.
- Coordinates code changes with appropriate vendors related to financial and business application issues.
- Collaborate with the technical team to identify issues and build infrastructure that has resulted in application issues.
- Share industry best practices from vendors with operational leaders.
- Demonstrates increased technical knowledge of assigned applications including infrastructure relationships and impact on users if unavailable.
- Acts as liaison between business operations and suppliers, internal information technology, system users, and vendors working within defined project objectives for the issue and problem resolution.
- Follows a rigorous change management process to ensure proper approval, testing, and validation of system changes.
- Written documentation sent to end users and leadership demonstrates consistency and careful review. Is a team player and able to proactively communicate issues and concepts to project leadership.
- The Associate periodically evaluates and self-corrects his/her skills, habits, work ethic, and behavior and manages his/her work in an effective and acceptable manner among colleagues. Associates are sensitive and aware of how others perceive them and care to ensure smooth and effective working relationships and environments.
- Proactively and independently troubleshoot and resolve moderated incidents and requests without direction.
- Maintains high standards for the quality of work of self and others. Provides oversight and feedback on team member design, configuration, and deliverables.
- Manages projects/requests of medium complexity. Collaborates with team members as needed. Proactively reviews all new releases and functionality of applications.
- Complete assigned courses within the health stream in a timely manner, use other electronic tracking tools for academically relevant content or attend assigned in-person presentations.
- Ensure that the services he provides contribute to the successful completion of the department’s core mission.
- It escalates when SLAs are breached or there is no adequate vendor action.
- Travel may be required to perform duties.
- May be required to work long hours during critical issues and on-call rotation.
- Assist in the preparation and conduct of formal or informal training sessions for customers and co-workers.
- Identifies and seizes new opportunities, shows a can-do attitude in good times and bad, and steps up to tackle difficult problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- An associate or Bachelor’s degree with a focus on healthcare, business, or information systems is preferred.
- Ability to present complex data in a meaningful way, ie charts, graphs
- Ability to adapt and implement change
- Problem-solving ability
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Work as a team member.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relationships that promote excellent quality teamwork and learning.
- Strong organizational skills in managing multiple priorities
- 3+ years of experience
- 2+ years within healthcare, business, or information systems
- Moderately resolves events without direction.
- Develops new functionality for applications with smaller orientations.
- Works in a team setting, sharing information and assisting other junior-level team members.
- Possesses detailed health care knowledge and systems skills.
- Makes decisions about his work mainly on routine matters.
- Works under minimal supervision use independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors
- Collaborates with senior team members to develop vision and solutions.
- Can mentor and train team members within their functional or application areas.
- Relevant certifications in the area of focus preferred
For Epic analysts:
Certified or Proficient in assigned EPIC module (must be obtained within 6 months of employment date)
Certifications or skills remain current while maintaining training for new versions
Type of work:
Information About Christus Health:
CHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system with more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, And dozens more are included. Health Ministries and Projects. Cristus operates in 6 US states, Colombia, Chile, and 6 states in Mexico. To support our healthcare ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on clinical staff who provide patient care and support. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become an Epic data analyst in 2023?
To obtain Epic certification, candidates must complete a training program and pass a certification exam. In many instances, sponsorship from an employer is required for admission into an Epic training program. There are various elective modules available for Epic certification.
Is it hard to get hired by Epic 2023?
The possible acceptance rate of 1-3%. The examination is rather demanding, whereas interviews are considerably more easygoing than in other locations. It is quite simple if you are a good test-taker or intelligent. If you are not, it is likely that you will not get hired.