Factory Worker Jobs in Australia: Our production team is critical to our success you will help us achieve our vision to become the global leader in sustainable packaging solutions. This is a new position in our new state-of-the-art box factory located in Hemmant. It is an exciting time to join the team, as we establish our operating rhythms and commence production in this new factory. At Visy, our people make us stand out from the crowd. We are always seeking solutions, opportunities, and possibilities. We look for people who see what is ahead and run toward it. Our factory workers are critical to our success, you will help us achieve our vision to become the global leader in sustainable packaging solutions. Together, we can create a better world.
Details About Factory Worker Jobs in Australia:
Labor is needed:
A friendly, outgoing, and motivating boss working alongside you.
- Permanent work
- Great team environment
- Potential upskilling
- Immediate start, full-time hours
- Weekly pay cycle (substantial overtime) with a competitive casual pay rate
- Full-time potential with opportunities for advancement.
Requirements for Factory Worker Jobs in Australia:
- Power Tool Experience
- Ability to work with your hands
- Not afraid of work.
- Job Type: Casual
Salary: $30.00–40.00 per hour
Advantages of Factory Worker Jobs in Australia:
- Employee discount
- Employee Mentoring Program
- Professional development support
- Visa sponsorship
Details about Factory Worker Jobs in Australia:
- Schedule: 10-hour shift, 8-hour shift
- Types of additional pay: Overtime pay
- Ability to travel/relocate to: Cheltenham, VIC 3192: Dependable travel or planning to relocate prior to starting work (required)
- Application Question: Do you live in Australia?
- Work Permit: Australia (required)
People Also Ask:
What jobs will be in demand in Australia in 2025?
Senior and Disabled Caregivers
Welfare Support Staff
Personal and nursing care assistants.
Managers of Health and Welfare Services
Practitioners of general medicine
Which jobs are in high demand in Australia?
Australia’s fifty most in-demand occupations for skilled professionals in 2023
Healthcare and Social Support (252,600 jobs by 2023)
Services Professional, Scientific, and Technical (172,400 jobs by 2023)
Education and Instruction (113,700 jobs by 2023)
Construction (118,800 jobs by 2023) (118,800 jobs by 2023)
How much do factory workers get paid in Australia?
The average factory worker’s salary in Australia is $55,000 per year or $28.21 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $51,558 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $67,949 per year.