Factory Worker – Manufacturing Jobs in Canada 2023 With Visa Sponsorship : Michelin North America (Canada) Inc. in Bridgewater, NS, invites applications from qualified candidates for the position of factory worker production. Since 1889, Michelin North America (Canada) Inc. has introduced a new product or service on a yearly basis with the goal of enhancing mobility for everyone, everywhere on earth. Today, in a developing world with demanding ecological requirements, our concern is to introduce and develop the wheelchair of the future, an extensive change to a cleaner, more connected street movement that creates a much more dependable use of electrical power and also raw materials.
Details About Factory Worker – Manufacturing Jobs in Canada 2023 With Visa Sponsorship
|Employer Name||Michelin North America (Canada) Inc|
|Position||Factory Worker – Manufacturing With visa Sponsorship Available|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Salary||$24.02 hourly for 40 hours per week|
|Employment Type||Full-time, Permanent Employment|
|Location||233 Logan Road, Bridgewater, NS, B4V 3T3|
|Shifts||Day, Night and Weekend|
|Work setting||Rubber products manufacturing company|
Requirements for Factory Worker – Manufacturing Jobs in Canada 2023:
- Applicants must have a working understanding of the English language. Applicants are not required to possess normal educational credentials such as a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- Experience: Experience is not required; training will be provided.
Duties of Factory Worker – Manufacturing Jobs in Canada 2023:
- The candidate must be able to manually or mechanically carry raw materials, finished goods, and tools across the plant, as well as sort, pack, package, and bundle raw materials and finished goods.
- The candidate must be able to examine and weigh supplies and products, perform various labouring and fundamental tasks, as well as clean machinery and create speedy work spaces.
Advantages of Factory Worker – Manufacturing Jobs in Canada 2023:
- Employees receive dental coverage, disability benefits, a health care plan, coverage for paramedical services, and vision care benefits.
- In addition to a bonus, employees receive shares.
- The employees receive group insurance benefits, life insurance, long-term care insurance, maternity and parental benefits, as well as other benefits, a pension plan, a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), and a Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA).
- The employees are provided with free parking, employer-paid education and training, on-site facilities, on-site recreation and activities, team-building opportunities, travel insurance, and an additional wellness programme.
How To Apply for Factory Worker – Manufacturing Jobs in Canada 2023?
If the place is a match for you and the essential necessities are fulfilled then now you can apply (alongside your resume) via under-talked-about particulars.
People Also Ask
How do I become a factory worker in Canada?
Canada: Five Steps to Applying for a Manufacturing Worker Job
Ensure you have a PEOS ID.
The application is evaluated by the agency.
Notifications from recruiters
interview and offer of employment.
How much does a Canadian factory worker earn per month?
The average annual wage for industrial workers in Canada is $30,908, or $15.85 per hour. The starting salary for entry-level employment is $27,300 per year, but most experienced individuals earn up to $39,000 per year.