Field & vegetable crop laborer jobs in Canada: John R. Westcott and Kate Westcott are hiring field and vegetable harvest laborers to perform the activities and responsibilities listed in the job description. Candidates who meet the requirements of this job are encouraged to apply, as this is a full-time role with flexible working hours. Interviews will be conducted, and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to begin their hiring process immediately. LMIA has approved this job position.
The selected candidate is responsible for:
- Irrigation and soil moisture monitoring
- Feeding and caring for animals
- Ensuring that the field is kept clean
- Reporting symptoms of diseases
- Harvesting crops
- Operating farm machinery and equipment
- Keeping daily reports of farm activities
- Removal of dry leaf litter from the crop
- Maintaining high standards of animal welfare
- Identification of sick animals
- Veterinary treatment and routine vaccinations for animals
Ideal job requirement
The selected candidate must:
- Have important values and ethics
- Must be responsive and authentic.
- Must be punctual for work.
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills
- Seedlings should be harvested.
- The field should be weeded regularly.
- One should be in good health before undertaking any work.
- A positive attitude should be maintained.
- It is important to keep in charge of essential feed ingredients.
- Must have good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
Experience required for Field & Vegetable Crop Laborer Jobs in Canada:
- There are no standard education requirements to apply for this job.
- 1-2 years of working experience in a relevant role
Type of contract
- Full-time employment
language for Job
- Fluency in English
location of Field & Vegetable Crop Laborer Jobs in Canada:
- Pontypool, ON
The selected candidate will work in situations where:
- A tight deadline is expected to be met.
- Work under pressure when required
- Good attention to detail will be required.
The selected candidate will work in an environment where:
- Safety regulations need to be strictly followed.
- Working in hot, cold, hot weather conditions
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Works in areas with high odors.
Salary of Field & Vegetable Crop Laborer Jobs in Canada:
- The selected candidate will earn $15.50 per hour while working 40–80 hours per week.
How to Apply for Field & Vegetable Crop Laborer Jobs in Canada?
Submit the Application by Email to email@example.com
People Also Ask:
Can a farm worker seek Canadian permanent residency?
This option permits eligible international graduates who studied in Canada to seek permanent residency, as well as temporary employees in health care and other vital industries. Farm Employees: On the list of essential vocations are now employed, Canadian farm laborers.
How do I apply for work on a Canadian farm?
How to Apply to Work on a Farm in Canada
How to Apply for a Direct Hiring Farming Position in Canada
sending resumes daily online.
Interview for a farm worker position.
Submission via Immigration Attorney
LMIA Application Acceptance
physical examination and biometrics.