Finance Manager at Tetra Tech in Ghana 2023: The WASH-FIN 2 project in Ghana, which is funded by USAID and run by Tetra Tech International Development, is looking for an administrative and financial manager. This position will be located at the main office in Accra.
In the Accra, Ghana, office of WASH-FIN 2, the Admin and Finance Manager is responsible for all financial and administrative duties. He or she will keep track of all the money spent and received, as well as fill out the paperwork needed to buy things or give out money. Also, he or she will be in charge of all administrative tasks, such as running the office, taking care of human resources, and buying things. The Admin and Finance Manager position is anticipated to last through October 2027.
Responsibilities for Finance Manager at Tetra Tech in Ghana 2023
- Participate in all project-related budgeting exercises and create budgets for local activities;
- responsible for establishing monthly cost predictions and executing or supervising all project payments, including the creation of disbursement vouchers and accompanying documentation using Salesforce software and the uploading of expenses to QuickBooks;
- lead and/or monitor local purchasing processes, ensuring compliance with USAID regulations and corporate policy;
- supervise the fiscal and administrative aspects of managing local subcontractors in compliance with USAID regulations and corporate policy;
- Manage and/or check that documents about finances, administration, and human resources are filed correctly according to Tetra Tech’s filing policy and system, and make sure that important project records are safe;
- responsible for maintaining the currency of WASH-FIN Ghana’s financial paperwork, reports, local tax filings, and other related documentation;
- As required by USAID’s company regulations, ensure that all administrative, operational, and financial aspects of the project adhere to best practises.
- assist in developing and maintaining a security manual and security measures for activities in Ghana;
- Oversee the planning and execution of logistics for things like special events, staff meetings, and workshops.
- Depending on the project’s long-term demands, it is possible to manage a team of up to five administrative and financial personnel. In addition, perform additional operational duties as directed by the Ghana Team Lead and/or Operations Backup.
Qualifications for Finance Manager at Tetra Tech in Ghana 2023
- A college or university degree in accounting, finance, or a related field;
- must have a minimum of ten years of professional experience;
- It is strongly desirable that candidates have at least five years of experience as a director of finance or administration or in a comparable position that helps manage USAID-funded projects.
- preferred training and/or certification as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA);
- You must have an in-depth knowledge of information and computer technologies and be proficient with the accounting programme QuickBooks. Prior experience with the accounting software Salesforce is preferred.
- You must possess an exceptional command of the English language.
- If eligible, Ghanaian citizens should submit an application.
How to Apply for Finance Manager at Tetra Tech in Ghana 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
How many workers does Tetra Tech have?
We provide global business and government clients with assistance in the areas of water, the environment, sustainable infrastructure, renewable energy, and international development. Tetra Tech’s 27,000 people deliver lucid solutions to complicated issues.
What is the wage of a technical staff member?
Salary ranges for member technical staff in India range from 3.3 lakhs to 28.0 lakhs per year, with an average yearly income of 8.4 lakhs.
What is a position for technical staff?
A member of the technical staff is a title given to roles that try to consolidate diverse technical backgrounds, such as programming, engineering, and science, into one based on abilities and organisational function.