Financial Sales and Service Officer jobs 2023; President’s Choice Financial located in St. Catharines, ON is seeking applications from qualified candidates who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills for the position of Financial Sales and Service Officer. The selected candidate will need to start work as soon as possible. Vacancies refer to permanent employment or full-time employment. Shift hours include days, evenings, weekends, shifts and mornings.
Details About Financial Sales and Service Officer jobs in Canada 2023
Employer Name: President’s Choice Financial
Position: Financial sales and service officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $40,000 annually + $15.00 commission per sale for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: St. Catharines, ON
- Candidate must open new personal and non-personal accounts as well as provide access to automated banking machines, telephone banking, and online banking services.
- Candidate should promote sales of credit and loan services.
- The candidate has to submit credit and loan applications to the management.
Check Also: Key Account Manager Jobs in Belgium 2023 – Apply Now
- Candidate should be proficient in English language.
- Candidate must have Secondary (High) School Graduation or equivalent experience certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in the relevant industry.
- Candidate must be correct.
- Candidate should be client focused.
- Candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- Candidate should have good decision making skills.
- Candidate should be a good team player.
Benefits of Financial Sales and Service Officer jobs in Canada 2023
- Health, financial, long term and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under health benefits, selected candidate will get dental plan and healthcare plan.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will get commission and stocks/shares.
- Under long-term benefits, the selected candidate will get group insurance benefits, life insurance, long-term care insurance, maternity and parental benefits, other benefits, pension plan, Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP). will get.
- In addition to the health, financial and long-term benefits described above, the selected candidate will receive employer-paid learning/training, paid time off (volunteer or personal days) and a wellness program.
How to Apply for Financial Sales and Service Officer jobs in Canada 2023
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.