Food Service Counter Attendant Jobs in Canada: The food service counter attendant job at 2374686 Alberta Ltd., which is at 3690 Westwinds Dr. NE, Calgary, AB T3J 5H3, is looking for people who are self-motivated and have great people skills. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertain to permanent or full-time work.
Job Details Of Food Service Counter Attendant Jobs in Canada:
- Employer Name: 2374686 ALBERTA LTD
- Position: Food service counter attendant
- No. of vacancies: 1
- Salary: $15.00 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
- Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
- Location: 3690 WESTWINDS DR. NE, Calgary, AB T3J 5H3
- Candidates are required to empty and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate is expected to utilize dishwashers to clean dishes, glasses, and flatware.
- The candidate will be accountable for keeping track of the amount of food consumed.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include packaging food for takeout.
- The applicant will be responsible for packaging and portioning foods.
- The candidate is required to prepare, heat, and finish simple foods.
- The candidate will be responsible for serving customers at counters and buffet tables.
- The candidate will be expected to stock salad bars and refrigerators.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking customer orders.
- The applicant must clean and disinfect the kitchen, including all work surfaces, cabinets, storage spaces, appliances, and equipment.
Requirements for Food Service Counter Attendant Jobs in Canada:
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
How to Apply for Food Service Counter Attendant Jobs in Canada?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
People Also Ask:
Can a food counter attendant apply for permanent residency?
Food counter workers, kitchen helpers, and other similar support jobs are in high demand all over Canada, and you may be able to get a Canadian Permanent Residence Visa even if you don’t have a job offer.
What is the new NOC code for the position of food counter attendant?
Update to the National Occupational Classification
This indicates that “food counter attendant” was transferred from the group Food counter attendants, kitchen helpers, and associated support professions (NOC 6711) to the group Food counter attendants, kitchen helpers, and related support occupations (NOC 65201).