DAAD Scholarship 2023: The German Academic Exchange Service has the largest sponsorship program of its kind in the world, supporting more than 100,000 German and foreign researchers and students each year. For the academic year 2023, there is an opportunity for international students to apply for this scholarship to study in Germany.
The scholarship is available to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. at Germany’s top universities. It is a fully funded scholarship that provides graduate students and doctoral students with monthly payments of £861 and £1200, respectively. The primary goal of the scholarship is to educate specialists from developed and recently industrialized nations, ensuring that everyone has access to better health, education, and living conditions. There is no requirement to repay the scholarships in any way.
List of Courses
- Art and Design
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Economic Sciences
- Language and cultural studies
- Medicine and health sciences
- Mathematics and natural sciences
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship
- In addition to attending a prestigious university,
- payments each month. £851 for a master’s degree and £1 200 for a doctorate.
- travel reimbursements
- one-time study grant
- Personal liability, health, and accident insurance are all covered.
- monthly rent assistance
- German or English fluency (TOEFL or IELTS)
- being in an acceptable nation; see here:
- possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field.
- 2 years minimum of professional experience
- After receiving their training or scholarship, candidates are expected to assume social responsibility, start and support change processes in their personal and professional environments, and demonstrate that their motivation is development-related.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship
There is a three-course maximum for applications. Make sure to prioritize them before listing them.
Certificate(s) of Employment from the employer(s) attesting to at least two years of relevant work experience (following the bachelor’s degree) at the time of application, as well as, if at all possible, a promise that your current employer will continue hiring you when you return home.