Fully Funded EPFL Master Fellowship in Switzerland 2023: Another opportunity for overseas students to study in Switzerland at a reduced tuition rate. All students can now apply for EPFL Excellence Fellowships and pursue a Master’s degree.
Students from other countries who have done well in school are encouraged to apply for this fellowship in Switzerland.There is no geographical restriction; applications can be submitted from anywhere. It is a fellowship that is fully supported and open to both male and female students.
Check Also: Qatar Airways Summer Internship 2023 – Apply Now
The EPFL (École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne) is a preeminent public research institute that focuses on the natural sciences and engineering and is tenacious in its pursuits. This fellowship is a wonderful opportunity for all international students to make social and environmental transformations. Also, you have the chance to enjoy the beauty and culture of Switzerland.
So, if you are interested in education, research, and new ideas, you should take advantage of this chance. The EPFL’s only goal is to give people the best knowledge that will help them in the long run on the global market. Check out the information provided below to learn more about the fully paid fellowship program in Switzerland and to apply.
EPFL Master Fellowship in Switzerland 2023 Details
- Country: Switzerland
- Host institute: EPFL
- Degree level: Masters
- Type: Fully Funded
- Duration: 4 semesters of Master’s degree
- Deadline: 15th April to 15th December 2023
EPFL Excellence Fellowships Benefits
Moreover, the EPFL Fellowship provides the following benefits:
- The scholarship amount is 10,000 Swiss francs per semester.
- Room features
- Students will also get an Excellence Certificate upon completion of a Master’s degree program with distinction.
- an opportunity to study and network with the most significant organizations in the industry.
The requirements for EPFL Excellence Fellowships are easy to understand.
- This EPFL Excellence Fellowship can be applied for by people from any country or region.
- All students must meet the academic qualifications and score requirements for competition.
- All students make sure that this master’s degree is their first degree from EPFL.
- Students who already have a Master’s degree are not allowed to apply.
Required Documents for EPFL Master Fellowship
- Academic transcripts
- CV, letters of recommendation from two professors, and a motivation letter
How to Apply for Fully Funded EPFL Master Fellowship in Switzerland 2023
The only way to apply for the EPFL Fellowship is online. Here are the steps you need to take before you send in your application.
- Apply for the Master’s degree program at EPFL, and on the same form, check the box that says “fellowship.”
- You must say “yes” to the option and apply for the master’s degree using the same application form.
- Fill out the form carefully and send it in with the important documents.
Frequently Asked Questions
In Switzerland, what is a full-funded scholarship?
How can I get a free master’s degree in Switzerland?
United International Business School, Franklin University Switzerland, The University of Lucerne, Swiss Business School, Kalaidos University of Applied Science, Cesarittz Colleges, University of Business and International Studies, Geneva Business School, and Swiss Business School are some of the schools in Switzerland that offer business degrees.