Fully Funded KAUST Internship 2023 King Abdullah University: King Abdullah University is pleased to announce Fully Funded KAUST Internship 2023. KAUST University offers 130 internships for international students in 150+ projects. The duration of this internship is 3 to 6 months. All expenses during these months are borne by KAUST University. The application process is online and your research internship will take place at King Abdullah University.
Applicants who are enrolled in a bachelor’s degree or applicants who are graduates or who have enrolled in a master’s degree program can apply for a KAUST internship. The KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship 2023-2024 in 2023 will provide a USD 1000 monthly stipend, a private bedroom/bathroom, and health insurance. More details about its application process are given below.
Details About KAUST Internship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Institution: CAST (King Abdullah University)
- Location: Saudi Arabia
- Internship Focus Areas: View 150+ Research Projects
- Duration of Internship: The duration of internship is 3 to 6 months.
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a placement at any time throughout the year.
KAUST VSRP is a fully funded internship funded by KAUST University. They will provide:
- USD 1000 monthly stipend.
- Private bedroom/bathroom.
- Visa and flight fees.
- health insurance.
- Social and cultural activities.
- Access to core laboratories and major research and community facilities.
Eligibility Criteria for KAUST Internship
- Required Languages: English. Strong oral and written English skills. Recommended level, a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet-Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world
- Third year and above baccalaureate or masters students.
- GPA 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B).
Make sure you have the following documents:
- Official transcripts in English from current and previous institutions.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Valid passport.
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
How to Apply for the KAUST Internship 2023?
Follow the application process to win the KAUST VSRP Internship in 2023:
Make sure you prepare the following documents:
- Select your internship program from here.
- After choosing your program, fill out the first application with your personal data and create an account with your username and password.
- After that, check your mail which will contain a link to the internship program application. Fill it and upload the documents then click on “Submit”.
- Please visit the official website for KAUST VSRP 2023 Internship:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply for Vsrp Internship?
Find a project. How to apply for a VSRP internship is to apply through a project below. We have over 100 projects across 16 STEM disciplines, and each project has its own ‘Apply’ button. Each project lasts 3-6 months and includes airfare, flights, housing, health insurance and a monthly stipend.
What is the salary of KAUST staff?
The average annual salary in KAUST is Rs 22.2 lakh. Salary estimates are based on 31 KAUST latest salaries received from various KAUST employees.