Fully Funded Scholarships in Monash University of South Africa 2023: Scholarships are offered by Monash University to both high-achieving students and those who are experiencing financial difficulties. Scholarships are awarded to students to encourage and acknowledge past academic achievement. The South African campus of Monash University aspires to give diverse cross-sections of the continent access to higher education through awarding scholarships and bursaries. The institution is committed to providing educational opportunities for both gifted students and those who are disadvantaged in some way (financial hardship). This award is accessible to the top South African and international students based on their academic performance.
- University of Monash, South Africa
About the host institution:
In 2001, a private higher education institution was admitted into the South African higher education community. Over the years, Monash South Africa (MSA) has grown in popularity and now offers degrees in four schools. Our graduates are in high demand because they graduate from MSA with superior credentials, leadership abilities, and a sense of civic responsibility.
- one hundred percent of your annual tuition and housing costs. The award does not cover textbooks, supplies, living costs, or travel expenditures. After the release of your unit results, payments are processed as an automated credit note to your tuition fee account. No cash is moved to the personal bank accounts of students.
- Scholarships are annually renewed.
- Applicants will get to experience the work environment during busy times, and you will be given priority for work placements within the department.
Scholarships do not cover other costs such as housing, transportation, or textbooks. Scholarships are renewed annually for those who maintain a high level of academic achievement. At the conclusion of each academic year, the Bursaries and Scholarships Committee will examine each student’s performance to determine if they are qualified to continue receiving the award.
- You have to be accepted into a Monash South Africa course before you can get a scholarship.
- You must be enrolled or have received an offer to enrol as a full-time student in an undergraduate programme at Monash South Africa.
- You cannot receive any other form of financial assistance.
- Be in grade 12 or its equivalent, or be in the final year of secondary school or its international equivalent.
- Be a student at Monash South Africa right now and have finished at least one semester there.
Fill out the Monash South Africa Scholarship Application (pdf, 73kb). You can also receive the forms at the Student Services Center. Submit your application by the 15th of November for Semester 1 and the 30th of April for Semester 2.