Fully Funded UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2023: This is the announcement of yet another fully funded cultural exchange program. Apply for the UNESCO Fellowship in Poland for 2023. Due to COVID, the UNESCO fellowship was closed for more than three years. This is the first call after COVID, and online applications are being accepted. Trips will be made to Poland. There are no GPA or IELTS/TOEFL requirements for the UNESCO Fellowship. In addition, UNESCO will bear all costs. Thus, have no fear; simply relax, read, and apply with full motivation.
Check Also: Council on Foreign Relations Summer Internship in USA 2023 – Apply Now
I would recommend everyone apply for this scholarship, as IELTS scores are not required. Completely Funded. It is for six months, and you will have a variety of individuals. The UNESCO Fellowship in Poland is open to applicants who are currently enrolled in or who have finished an undergraduate degree. Six months will be spent in Poland. The fellowship’s tenure will begin on October 2, 2023. There shall be thirty seats. Africa, the Arab States, Asia, the Pacific, Latin America, and the Caribbean are eligible to apply. Further information on the program is provided below.
Details About Fully Funded UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2023
|No. of Participants||30|
|Financial Coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||28th April 2023|
Place of the Fellowship
- AGH University of Science and Technology, UNESCO AGH Chair, 30 A. Mickiewicza Avenue, Krakow, PL 30-059
What is the aim of the UNESCO Fellowship 2023?
The goal and objective of the UNESCO fellowship are to bring students from all backgrounds and places of the world together to improve capacity-building and human resource development in the field of science, technology, and engineering education.
The UNESCO Poland Fellowship is a fully funded program that covers all expenses. You are not required to pay anything. The expense is covered for a period of six months.
- Monthly Stipend: You will get a monthly stipend to pay for things like housing, food, pocket money, and living costs.
- Upon arrival in Poland, a one-time special allowance of $120 USD is required.
- Airline Tickets: UNESCO will pay for round-trip airline tickets to and from your country.
- There will be health insurance offered.
- Visits to cultural, historical, and/or tourist sites
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Participants should be no older than 35 years old.
- English will be the medium of instruction.
- You do not require a CGPA.
- Participants, particularly young, inexperienced applicants, are urged to apply.
List of Eligible Countries
Participants from the following countries are eligible to apply:
- Benin \sBotswana
- Burkina Faso (Burkina Faso)
- The island of Cape Verde
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Côte d’Ivoire
- The Republic of South Africa
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- Arab Republic of Syria
- Brunei Darussalam is a Malaysian state.
- The People’s Democratic Republic of Laos
- Papua New Guinea (PNG)
- Sri Lankan
- Vietnam (Vietnam)
- Republic of the Dominican Republic
- The Republic of El Salvador
- Trinidad and Tobago (T&T)
- The deadline for applying for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2023 is April 28, 2023.
How to Apply for Fully Funded UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2023
The application must be completed online. The official website contains all of the information on the UNESCO Fellowship 2023. The URL is provided below.
Frequently Asked Questions