General Duty Nurse Jobs in Canada 2023: Candidates who belong to the medical industry and have experience working as a nurse will get a golden opportunity to join WRHA. Here, the candidates will get exclusive benefits and great perks to work in WRHA. To get this job, the candidate has to submit their application on the official portal of WRHA. Final selection of candidates is done on the basis of candidate’s skills and experience.
Employer Name: WRHA
Position: General Duty Nurse
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $39.83 per hour
Employment type: Full time
- Candidates must work as a manager, patient care, and general supervisor of a registered nurse.
- Candidates have to perform independent nursing services. Administration of prescribed medical treatment.
- Candidates must serve busy people with complex and unpredictable health needs.
- Candidates will demonstrate the unit’s vision, goals, values and objectives.
- Candidates should have at least 2 years working experience in the field of surgery and medicine.
- Candidates should have experience maintaining electronic medical records.
- Candidates must have a satisfactory employment record.
- Candidates must be graduates of an approved registered nursing education program.
- Candidates should have computer skills.
- Candidates with good knowledge of nursing care and expertise in clinical area are preferred for this post.
Benefits of General Duty Nurse Jobs in Canada 2023
- Good pay scale is offered to the candidate.
- The candidate will get the facility of paid leave.
- Candidates get free medical assistance and a dedicated term life insurance policy.
- Other benefits are also assigned to the candidate.
How to Apply for General Duty Nurse Jobs in Canada 2023
Candidates who are willing to join this post have to submit their basic details as asked on the official portal of WRHA. Use the link below to apply now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Nursing A Good Career 2023?
Is nursing a good career choice in 2023? The field of nursing is always evolving. Most job roles are highly paid and in demand. An AMN Healthcare survey found that 81% of nurses surveyed are satisfied that they made the right career choice for them.
What Kinds of Nurses Are in Demand in Canada?
Nurse practitioners and licensed practical nurses are on the list of preferred occupations. NL Express Entry Skilled Worker: For qualified candidates with a highly skilled job or job offer from an NL employer.