Fully Funded German Government Scholarships Without IELTS 2023: The DAAD finances and manages this scholarship. All international students are welcome to apply to German universities’ bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. There are no tuition fees at German universities. This scholarship covers all costs, including airfare. Master’s and doctoral degree programs are the targets of the DAAD Scholarship 2023. Before the deadline, all applications must be submitted online.
Annually, the German government provides 100,000 scholarships to both international and domestic applicants. If you earned your previous degree from an English Language Institute, you are exempt from taking the IELTS. Apply to German universities and receive a full scholarship. This is an excellent time and opportunity to apply for German scholarships. All you need to do is read the instructions attentively, upload the appropriate documents, and follow the stages. The application process for the German Government Scholarships Without IELTS 2023 is outlined in the section below.
Details About German Government Scholarships Without IELTS 2023
- Germany is the
- Multiple University
- Master’s, doctorate, and postdoctoral degrees are fully funded.
- The deadline is March 15, 2023.
This comprises undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral scholarships, as well as exchange programs for all nationalities.
The DAAD Germany Scholarship Without IELTS will cover the following costs
- The monthly stipend for graduates is €861.
- The monthly stipend for doctoral candidates is €1,200.
- Additionally, the DAAD Scholarship will pay your insurance costs.
- Healthcare and Medical Insurance
- travel allowance, including airfare and transportation expenses.
- Additional family advantages:
- Monthly lease
- funding for the candidate’s family members on a monthly basis.
You must satisfy the following requirements:
- comply with the program’s stipulated educational criteria.
- A bachelor’s degree is required to apply for a master’s degree, whereas a master’s degree is required to apply for a Ph.D.
- minimum of two years of experience.
- All applicants must produce English proficiency certificates if an IELTS score is required.
- English-speaking nations can also apply without IELT
- All previous transcripts, degrees, and results.
- Proposal for study
- Photographs of passport size.
- Cover letter.
- Plan of Study
- Motivation letter.
- Two original letters of reference.
- Objective assertion
- The intent letter
The application deadline for German Government Scholarships Without IELTS 2023 is March 15, 2023.
How to Use (Application Procedure)
The DAAD application must be filed electronically. Locate the application and fill out all required fields.
- Include all required documentation with your application.
- Apply immediately for the scholarship.
- Below is the link to the official DAAD scholarship website.
- All DAAD scholarships are available online.