Fully Funded International Graduate Scholarship in Japan 2023: The International Graduate Scholarship in Japan 2023 is open to all national and international students who wish to pursue higher education abroad. Candidates from all corners of the world are accepted for the fully funded scholarship and wish to pursue their Master’s degree or Ph.D. Degrees and Joint Degrees. All majors and specializations are available, such as social sciences, engineering, and computer science.
The Japanese government provides a bundle of scholarships for international students every year. This scholarship is also a part of these scholarships. Both international and local students can apply for this scholarship. This is a fully funded scholarship that covers all expenses while studying in Japan. IELTS is not required for this scholarship if the aspirant’s previous education is in the English language. An English proficiency test is only required for applicants whose previous educational background is not English-based.
Details About Fully Funded International Graduate Scholarship in Japan 2023
Tokyo Institute of Technology began as Tokyo Vocational School in 1881, the campus was moved from Kurami to Okayama in 1924 after surviving the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923. Tokyo Institute of Technology is ranked 342nd among the best international universities. Tokyo Institute of Technology is the top public university in Tokyo, Japan, ranked 55th in the QS World University Rankings 2023. Tokyo Institute of Technology is an international standard university that ensures quality education. This university has an excellent study environment and fully equipped labs. Never miss this opportunity to study with a full scholarship.
- Degree offered: Master’s and Ph.D
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Host Country: Japan
- Application Deadline: April 9, 2023
Check Also: Fully Funded Portugal Scholarships 2023 For International Students
The full expenses of selected candidates during the course of study are provided by the Government of Japan. International students enjoy the following benefits:
- Tuition Fee: Enrollment and full tuition will be free. MEXT Scholars are not required to pay an application fee.
- Travel Cost: Round air tickets from home country to Japan and from Japan to home country will be free.
- Master’s degree: 147,000 yen/month
- Doctoral degree: 148,000 yen/month
List of Subjects Offered by International Graduate Scholarships in Japan 2023
The Tokyo Institute of Technology University in Japan offers the following subjects and majors: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. degree, and joint master’s and doctoral degrees. Details of all subjects are given below:
School of Science:
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
School of Engineering:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
- Systems and Control Engineering
School of Materials and Chemical Technology:
- Chemical Science and Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
School of Computing:
- Computer Science
- Mathematics and Computing Science
School of Life Science and Technology:
Life Science and Technology
School of Environment and Society:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Candidates who have completed 16 years of education or have obtained a master’s degree from a country other than Japan.
- International candidates from any country having diplomatic relations with Japan are eligible.
- Candidates should apply for the subject they studied at their previous university.
- A bachelor’s degree is required to apply for a master’s degree.
- A master’s degree is required to apply for a Ph.D. Degree.
- If the student’s national language is not English, he/she must submit an English Proficiency Certificate from the previous university.
All the documents required for online application are detailed in the following lines.
- Identification photo
- Consent email/letter from Tokyo Tech faculty member
- All academic documents
- Dissertation Summary
- English Proficiency Score Report
- A copy of the passport
- Confirmation of payment of application fee
- Academic Transcripts
- Graduation and Master’s Degree Certificate
- Supporting documents from Ref
- Letter of recommendation
Frequently Asked Questions
How to receive a fully financed scholarship in Japan for overseas students?
Applications can be submitted from overseas as long as a candidate is accepted to a Japanese graduate school. All nationalities and research fields are welcome. Candidates may directly apply to the foundation without pre-selection by the university.