Jobs in USA 2023 Visa sponsorship: Pegasys is a multinational IT services firm that offers CRM services, eCommerce solutions, Internet marketing (SEO and SEM), custom software development, and staff augmentation solutions to commercial enterprises all over the world. Pegasys, founded in 2002, is a worldwide services provider that provides technology-driven business solutions that help our clients achieve their strategic goals.
In fact, we are currently looking for “software developers” with experience in any of the following technologies. Java Programmer. Oracle Developer, ETL Informatica Developer, Salesforce Developer, SAP HCM, SAP HANA Developer, and so on.
I’d appreciate it if you could recommend any of your colleagues or coworkers that are looking for job in the United States. We assist qualified individuals in obtaining their H1B, TN (for people from Canada and Mexico), E3 (for those from Australia), and Green Card.
The confidentiality of your information will be maintained in accordance with EEO requirements.
Bookkeeper/Accountant Jobs In USA
The Bookkeeper/Accountant will be responsible for general business and month-end accounting processes and will play a critical part in laying the groundwork for our accounting and financial foundations. We feel that our people are our most valuable asset, and that their distinct abilities directly contribute to our success. We are currently eager to sponsor H1B visas for employees who demonstrate exceptional potential.
What you will work on
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and accounting ledgers.
- Doing a staff expense analysis.
- Income and costs must be recorded.
- Developing financial reports for the company based on income and expenditure data.
- The financial situation of the company is used to monitor the company’s finances.
- Paying taxes and other financial obligations.
- Managing and implementing the company’s financial and accounting software.
- Assist in the creation of ad hoc analysis and timelines.
- Provide recommendations for improving existing financial and accounting practices.
What you need to have
- Accounting Bachelor of Science
- Accounting concepts and account reconciliation experience are required.
- Fundamental accounting processes and principles should be understood.
- Capacity to multitask and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Team player with outstanding oral and written communication abilities.
- Skilled ability to prioritize and complete a variety of duties in a fast-paced environment on short notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I obtain Sponsorship for a US work visa?
First, obtain an employment contract…
The second step is to submit a labor certificate.
Step 3: Send Documents to USCIS
Step 4: Await the processing of your visa sponsorship application…
First, gather the necessary documents.
Step 2: Complete the online DS-160 form…
Step 3: Schedule an interview for your nonimmigrant visa.
How simple is it to obtain a US work visa?
Work Visa Requirements in the U.S.
I have a job offer in the United States…
US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)-approved the petition
Approval of labor certification by the Department of Labor (DOL)…
Complete the Online Application for a Nonimmigrant Visa (Form DS-160) and print the confirmation page.
Make an appointment for your interview.
Can friends sponsor you for entry into the United States?
You can financially sponsor your friend’s immigration petition. Being an immigrant’s financial sponsor can have a significant impact on their application and be the difference between approval and denial. You can financially sponsor your friend by submitting Form I-864, Affidavit of Support.