Kitchen Helper Jobs in Canada 2023: Washing, peeling, slicing, and chopping food components for the chef. Help kitchen personnel with the unloading of food from delivery vehicles. All dishes, utensils, culinary tools, and cutting boards must be washed and dried thoroughly.
Details About Kitchen Helper Jobs in Canada 2023
- Each utensil, culinary tool, dish, and cutting board should be stored in its designated location.
- As needed, pack orders for takeout.
- Trash collection, bag replacement, and can cleaning
- Mop and sweep the kitchen as required.
- Complying with food safety rules when storing ingredients and food items.
Requirements for Kitchen Helper Jobs in Canada 2023
- GED or high school graduation
- Demonstrated experience as a kitchen assistant.
- Capability to stand for extended periods.
- Capability to securely utilize kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Excellent knowledge of food safety processes and standards.
- Great communication abilities.
- Exceptional organizing skills.
Check Also: Construction Superintendent Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Here
Benefits of Kitchen Helper Jobs in Canada 2023
Conditions of employment:
- Full-time Permanent Job
- 40 hours per week
- 1 to 2 years of experience is required.
- Pay ranges between $12 and $14.25 per hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a kitchen assistant in Canada earn?
The average annual compensation for a kitchen assistant in Canada is $27,866, or $14.29 per hour. The starting salary for entry-level employment is $25,268 per year, while most experienced individuals can earn up to $33,162 per year.
What are the responsibilities of a kitchen aid?
Assisting employees who prepare or serve food and beverages, kitchen helping food service helpers, and dishwashers clear tables, clean kitchen areas, and wash dishes, among other duties. They are hired by restaurants, cafes, motels, quick food restaurants, hospital cafeterias, and other businesses.