Latest Carpenter Jobs in Canada 2023: Mainstreet Equity Corp., located at 305 10 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0G2, is seeking self-motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal skills for the role of Carpenter. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertain to permanent or full-time work. The work schedule includes day and weekend shifts.
|Employer Name||Mainstreet Equity Corp|
|No. of vacancies||1|
|Salary||$27.48 hourly 32 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location||305 10 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0W2|
Check Also: Personal Support Worker Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply HERE
- The candidate must be able to read and understand blueprints, drawings, and sketches in order to figure out requirements and specifications.
- The candidate will be asked to design layouts in line with building codes using measurement instruments.
- The person applying must be able to measure, cut, shape, put together, and join wood, wood-like materials, lightweight steel, and other materials.
- The applicant must build the foundation, put in the floor beams, lay the subfloor, and set up the walls and roof.
- The candidate must install and fit windows, doors, stairs, mouldings, and hardware.
- In mills, mines, hospitals, and other businesses, the candidate will be asked to maintain, fix, and update wooden buildings and homes.
Requirements for Latest Carpenter Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification oa secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least three to five yearsf of relevant experience.
- The candidate will be expected to work in a number of different places.
Security and safety
- The candidate should undergo a comprehensive criminal background check.
- The candidate must have access to their own means of transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to sit, stand, and stroll for extended periods of time.
- As part of their daily duties, the applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks.
- The candidate must wear steel-toed safety boots.
Benefits of Latest Carpenter Jobs in Canada 2023
- The successful individual will receive a health care plan under Health Benefits.
How to Apply for Latest Carpenter Jobs in Canada 2023
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I work as a carpenter in Canada?
As a highly skilled carpenter with at least a high school diploma and solid command of the English or French languages, you may be eligible for immigration to Canada through the Federal Skilled Trades Program (a subcategory of the Express Entry system). Fill out our assessment form right now!
Is there a demand for carpenters in Canada?
Carpenters (NOC 7271) will have a favourable job outlook in Ontario from 2022 to 2024.