Latest Nursing Attendant Jobs in Canada 2023 With Visa Sponsorship: Here is your opportunity to become a part of our narrative! Carewest is one of Calgary’s foremost providers of exemplary care, and we are searching for devoted assistants to join our team.
The goal of Carewest is to help all of its clients keep their quality of life while they figure out how to use the healthcare system. Our four fundamental values of caring, relationships, learning, and responsibility dictate the manner in which we give care to those most in need.
With a strong focus on making sure our residents and clients are safe and getting good care, we want to find creative people who are interested in a fulfilling career.
Help us make an impact by connecting with us today!
The Health Care Aide (HCA) is a member of the interprofessional healthcare team who doesn’t have to follow any rules. The HCA provides ongoing care for clients and reports directly to the Client Service Manager. The HCA watches, keep track of, and reports on the client’s physical and emotional changes. The HCA is responsible for notifying the registered nurse (RN) and/or licensed practical nurse (LPN) of any changes in client status.
This role accurately administers prescribed drugs in accordance with policy and procedure. In accordance with Carewest’s frame of reference, philosophy of care, and policies, this position always upholds professional and ethical standards. responsible for doing additional duties as required.
Musculoskeletal (MSK) Program—for people who require care and rehabilitation prior to returning to the community following an acute phase of musculoskeletal injury or bone or joint surgery.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduation from an Alberta Government-approved Health Care Aide program, as well as completion of the 12th grade, are required.
- Required skills include the ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- must be physically competent and capable of lifting, transporting, and repositioning customers frequently.
- Registration in the Alberta HCA Directory must be active and current.
- Experience working in a health care centre is a plus. Program-specific education or experience is a plus.
- Bi-weekly Hours: 0.00
- FTE: 0.00
- Shift: All
- Shift Times: 0700-1515/1500-2315/2300-0715/0700-1905/1900-0705
- Union: AUPE
- Rate of Pay: $ 19.91 – $ 24.95
Requirements for Latest Nursing Attendant Jobs in Canada 2023 With Visa Sponsorship
- Professional CV
- Original Degree, Diploma certificate
- Copy Degree, Diploma certificate
- Original Experience certificate, if available
- Copy of Experience Certificate, If available
Benefits of Latest Nursing Attendant Jobs in Canada 2023 With Visa Sponsorship
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I immigrate to Canada as a nurse’s aide?
Now, nursing assistants and orderlies can immigrate to Canada via Fast Entry. With the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program of the Express Entry system, nurse aides and orderlies from throughout the world can immigrate to Canada.
Which Canadian firms fund international workers?
List of Canadian firms that sponsor foreign employees
Farming by P&H
The elastic path