Linehaul Driver Jobs in Canada 2023: Purolater has issued a notification in which they have clarified that there is a vacancy available for the post of Linehaul Driver. All candidates who are eligible and willing to join Purolator must apply first. After an application is submitted, Purolator officials review all applications and ultimately, the best of all candidates will be appointed to the position. Selection of candidates is based on the level of work experience, skills and knowledge about the job.
Employer Name: Purolator
Position: Linehaul Driver
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.87 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: Woodstock, Canada
- Candidates must move customer freight efficiently.
- Candidates have to carry out pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspection daily.
- Candidates have to manage manual operation and handling of pump trucks.
- Candidates must work safely.
- Candidates must hold a valid license class AZ for 3+ years.
- Candidates must be able to lift approximately 70 lbs.
- Candidates must be able to handle LTL freight and skids.
- Candidates have to show police clearance.
Benefits of Linehaul Driver Jobs in Canada 2023
- Candidates will get good pay scale facility along with other savings and employee benefits.
- The candidate will get free check-up facility and a dedicated life insurance.
- Candidates get short term and long term disability insurance.
- The candidates on this job get the facility of paid leave.
How to Apply for Linehaul Driver Jobs in Canada 2023
Candidates who are interested in this post and willing to get it, they just need to submit the recruitment application on Purolator’s portal. Check the link below to apply now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I become a truck driver in 2023?
With the continued shortage of long-haul drivers, this is a great time to get into the industry. The American Trucking Association estimates the industry needs 80,000 more drivers. It could be the same or worse next year, with projections that will exceed 160,000 by 2030.
How much does a truck driver earn in Canada?
The average salary for a truck driver in Canada is $49,241 per year or $25.25 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $45,993 per year, while most experienced workers earn up to $58,051 per year.