Liquor Store Supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023: Team Liquor Inc. in St. Albert, AB is looking for competent applicants who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills to fill the role of Liquor Store Supervisor. The chosen individual must begin work as soon as possible. Vacancies relate to full-time or permanent positions.
Team Liquor Limited is the name of the employer.
Supervisor of a liquor store
Number of vacancies: 1
Wage: $24.00 per hour, 40 hours per week
Job status: Permanent, full-time
St. Albert, Alberta is the location.
- The candidate will be responsible for delegating tasks to sales representatives.
- The candidate must authorize the cheque’s payment.
- The candidate will be asked to place purchase orders.
- The candidate must give permission for the products to be returned.
- The candidate will be in charge of selling goods.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing sales volume, merchandising, and personnel reports.
- The candidate will be responsible for organizing and maintaining inventories.
- The candidate will be in charge of resolving issues such as customer complaints and supply constraints.
- Employee actions will be supervised and coordinated by the candidate.
- The candidate should be fluent in English.
- The minimal qualification is a Secondary (High) School Graduation Certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have 7 months to less than 1 year of relevant industry experience.
- The candidate should be able to manage 1 to 2 individuals.
- The ideal candidate will be client-focused.
- The ideal candidate would have good verbal communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will be organized and adaptable.
- The candidate must be dependable.
- The candidate must be a good team player.
- The candidate must have prior retail experience.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
525 St Albert Trail Unit 260
St Albert, AB
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the job of a wine supervisor?
Supervise and test staff within the liquor store. Responsible for establishing work schedules, recommends hiring, firing, promotion, discipline, etc. Help coordinate and organize wine/beer clubs and tasting events.
How Much Does BC Wine Pay?
How much does a Bc wine make in Canada? The average BC wine salary in Canada is $44,460 per year or $22.80 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $43,267 per year, while most experienced workers earn up to $78,250 per year.