Livestock laborer jobs in Canada 2023: Buttigieg Farms Limited, headquartered at 5312 5th Sideroad in Egbert, Ontario, L0L 1N0, is requesting applications from eligible applicants for the post of livestock laborer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The individual who got picked would be needed to start work as soon as possible. The postings pertain to permanent employment or full-time jobs. The shift timings include day, weekend, morning, and 07:00 to 16:00.
Details About Livestock laborer Jobs in Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Buttigieg Farms Limited|
|No. of vacancies||3|
|Salary||$15.50 to $17.00 hourly for 47.5 hours per 47.5 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location||5312 5th Sideroad, Egbert, ON L0L 1N0|
- The applicant will be responsible for grooming farm animals.
- The candidate will be responsible for replenishing stock.
- The candidate will be responsible for animal care.
- The candidate is responsible for weaning.
- The applicant will be in charge of feeding and caring for the animals.
- The applicant must operate and repair farm equipment and machinery.
- The candidate is responsible for cleaning stables, barns, barnyards, and pens.
- The candidate must detect diseases and other health problems in crops, cattle, and poultry.
- The candidate must be able to spot and treat a wide range of health problems in animals.
- The candidate will be responsible for general farm duties.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- A candidate with experience is a plus.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
Work Site Environment
- The individual must labour for long hours in an outdoor setting.
- The individual is required to work in an atmosphere with a high odour concentration.
- The candidate must be able to work in settings that are dusty, hot, and cold/refrigerated.
- The type of operation on the property is horse breeding.
- The applicant must be willing to work in a rural setting.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The applicant must have past knowledge of loaders, manure spreaders, and tractors.
- The candidate must have thoroughbred horse knowledge.
- The candidate must have access to their own means of transportation.
- The candidate must provide their own transportation.
- The applicant must possess a valid driver’s licence.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to complete repetitive tasks on a regular basis.
- The candidate must be required to routinely carry big loads as part of their duties.
- As part of their daily duties, the applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The candidate must be willing to sit, stand, and stroll for extended periods of time.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The individual must be able to walk for lengthy distances.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work extra hours if required.
Personal tools and equipment
- The candidate must provide their own safety footwear with a steel toe.
Benefits of Livestock laborer Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate will receive complimentary parking and options for on-site lodging.
How to Apply for Livestock laborer Jobs in Canada 2023
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
People Aslo Ask
Are farm workers in Canada in high demand?
The employment forecast for general agricultural labourers (NOC 8431) in Ontario will be favourable from 2022 to 2024. The subsequent variables contributed to this prognosis: The expansion of employment will generate a moderate number of new positions. Not many roles will become available owing to retirements.
Do farm workers need LMIA?
Businesses that want to hire a temporary foreign worker (TFW) under the Agriculture Stream must send the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) application to Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)/Service Canada, along with all the needed supporting documents.