Loss Prevention Clerk Jobs in Canada 2023: Costco Wholesale invites applicants who have worked as a loss prevention clerk in the past and have the necessary knowledge, skills, and experience to occupy the position of loss prevention clerk to apply. Registration for this position has already begun and will conclude shortly. Applicants were chosen based on their skill level and job experience.
Details About Loss Prevention Clerk Jobs in Canada 2023
Employer Name: Costco Wholesale
Position: Loss Prevention clerk
No. Of Vacancies: 9+ in different locations
Salary: $21 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, and Saskatchewan
- The candidate safeguards company assets from both internal and external theft. The applicant must identify and report potential safety and security risks.
- The applicants will have to do things like investigate, hold suspects, write a report, and do other things.
- Candidates must also assist with local law enforcement and, if required, testify in court.
- Applicants will detect, identify, and report potential opportunities for shrinkage reduction.
- The candidate must possess either a GED or a high school diploma.
- Applicants must possess a valid, provincially mandated license in loss prevention.
- The candidate must have previous experience as a loss prevention clerk.
- When it’s needed, qualified applicants will be asked to help out in other parts of the warehouse.
Benefits of Loss Prevention Clerk Jobs in Canada 2023
- Applicants will receive a competitive salary.
- In addition, candidates will receive medical help and a routine screening facility.
- Occasionally, bonus and incentive facilities are also provided.
How to Apply for Loss Prevention Clerk Jobs in Canada 2023
Those who want to apply for this job can do so by clicking on the link below. Simply click “Apply Today” to be redirected to the official Costco Wholesale application page. Pick the location, input the zip code, and provide any further information required for this post.
Frequently Asked Questions