Masters Scholarships In Switzerland: There are scholarships for overseas students in Switzerland that do not require the IELTS, although they are uncommon. Some institutions and organizations scholarships may not require an IELTS score, but they are typically offered based on academic excellence and financial need. The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships, for instance, do not require IELTS, but applicants must have a stellar academic record and be highly motivated. Similarly, the University of Geneva awards a number of scholarships to overseas students without IELTS based on academic achievement and financial need.
Notably, while certain grants may not require an IELTS score, many Swiss colleges and organisations still require evidence of English ability for admittance. Therefore, even if you are offered a scholarship that does not require an IELTS score, you may still be required to demonstrate your English competence by taking the TOEFL or PTE. Before applying for a scholarship, it is recommended to verify the exact conditions and the university or organisation granting it. Additionally, you should visit the university’s website or contact the university directly to learn more about scholarships that do not require IELTS.
Details About Masters Scholarships In Switzerland 2023
Scholarships without the IELTS requirement for master’s degree programmes are readily available to international students in Switzerland. Examples include the following:
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships: The Swiss Confederation awards these scholarships to international students for graduate study at Swiss universities. Students do not need to have an IELTS score, but they must have a stellar academic record and be extremely motivated.
- University of Geneva Scholarships The University of Geneva provides overseas students with a number of scholarships that do not require an IELTS score. Scholarships are granted based on academic achievement and financial need.
- ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarships: ETH Zurich awards these scholarships to overseas students studying a Master’s in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics. They do not require an IELTS score, but candidates must have a significant interest in their subject of study and have an exceptional academic record.
- The École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) offers many fellowships for international students that do not require an IELTS score.
- Cantonal and Municipal Scholarships: Some cantons and municipalities in Switzerland also provide international student scholarships. Typically, these scholarships do not require an IELTS score, but students must have an excellent academic record and be highly motivated.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive; additional scholarship opportunities may exist. It is recommended that international students consult the university’s website for further information on scholarships and financial alternatives, as well as other criteria.
Five Without IELTS Masters Scholarships in Switzerland are offered for study at Switzerland’s universities at the master’s level.
The following subjects can be studied under this scholarship programme:
- All Subjects
International Students are eligible, or eligibility can be verified for each scholarship.
corresponding to each scholarship programme listed above.