Meat Packaging Jobs in Poland: Men, women, and couples between the ages of 23 and 50 are needed to work in a sausage factory as packagers. A fee of 10 PLN per hour is charged. Candidates will be able to stay at a hostel for free. Your job at Production & Preservation of Meat will be to help out.
There are different shifts: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., and 4 p.m. to 16 p.m. (plus extra). You have to work 250 Working Hours on average. Continue reading to learn more about Meat Packing Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Meat Packaging Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Meat Packer/ Food Packaging Operative (Full-Time and Permanent)|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English and Polish|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Salary Per Year||PLN 40 per hour, PLN 4200-4700 per month.|
Requirements of Meat Packaging Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- No experience is required.
- No knowledge is required.
- Ability to stand for long hours of time.
Who Can Apply for Meat Packaging Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship?
People apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico. You can be from any nationality.
Benefits of Meat Packaging Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Free Food Twice
- Free outfit.
- Wor would start 4th day you will arrive there.
- Cheap Accommodation.
Job Description of a Meat Packaging Worker
- All tasks related to processing meat, such as getting food items, putting them away in the right way, using food processing equipment, keeping supplies stocked, mixing ingredients, and judging the quality of food items.
- Clean up the apartment.
- Weighing supplies and/or items and making sure that the ingredients are always available.
- Must know how to put things into production, like putting items into the machines that do the work.
- Meat or Sausage Putting things in bags, boxes, and other cases is an example of packaging.
- Get finished boxes of good quality off the conveyor belt and put them back on pallets.
- Checking tools like temperature gauges to make sure work conditions are at their best.
- Keeping tools and machines clean and telling someone if they break down.
- Make sure that the standards for output are met.
- Finish the sausages and meat chunks and get them ready to ship.
How to Apply for Meat Packaging Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Meat Packaging Jobs in Poland
Free Food Twice
Wor would start 4th day you will arrive there.
What Are The Requirements for Meat Packaging Jobs in Poland
No experience is required.
No knowledge is required.
Ability to stand for long hours of time.