Mechanic Helper Jobs in Canada 2023: Aldana’s Automotive Repairs LTD in Surrey, British Columbia, is looking for self-motivated mechanic assistants with good interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must start working as soon as possible. The postings pertain to permanent or full-time work.
Details About Mechanic helper Jobs in Canada 2023
Employer Name: Aldana’s Automotive Repairs LTD
Position: Mechanic helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.45 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must transport various tools, equipment, and materials.
- The candidate must inform employees and the wider public about safety procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to assist craftsmen, apprentices, and other workers with a variety of labor-intensive tasks as directed.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning machinery and the surrounding work environment.
Check Also: Unskilled Jobs in Canada For Foreigners 2023 With Visa Sponsorship
Requirements for Mechanic helper Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- A candidate with experience is a plus.
- The candidate must be able to lift up to 23 kilogrammes (50 lbs).
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal abilities.
- The candidate must possess superior oral communication abilities.
- The candidate must be well-organized and adaptable.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
Work site environment
- The prospective employee will be required to work in limited spaces.
- The place of work is noisy, and the candidate must be able to stay focused in spite of the noise.
- The candidate must have the ability to work in dusty environments.
- The business will pay for the candidate’s moving fees.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be required to routinely carry big loads as part of their duties.
- The candidate must be capable of working under pressure.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply for Mechanic helper Jobs in Canada 2023
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
13140 88th Avenue suite 4
Frequently Asked Questions
In Canada, how can I become a mechanic?
Trade certification requires completion of a four-year automotive service technician apprenticeship programme or a combination of over four years of work experience and industry training in automotive technology.
What is the function of a mechanic’s assistant?
Performs common repairs such as changing brake shoes and relining brakes, replacing fuel injectors, carburetors, fuel tanks, distributors, alternators, and lights, and disassembling, repairing, and reassembling automotive parts under the supervision of a journey-level technician.