Monument Director | Insurance operations 2023: At least 1 in 20 American adults meet diagnostic criteria for alcohol use disorder (AUD), yet only 7 percent seek treatment in a given year. That’s where we come in. Monument is an innovative telemedicine platform for anyone looking to change their relationship with alcohol. We connect our members with a free anonymous community, support groups moderated by therapists, and expert resources to provide the support and information they deserve. Members seeking personalized treatment are matched with a licensed physician and a specialist therapist to develop a treatment plan specific to their needs and goals. Memorial is affordable, evidence-based and completely online, so life doesn’t have to stop to thrive. To learn more about us, please visit joinmonument.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a resourceful self-starter who is passionate about the world of insurance to liaise with payers on credentialing, eligibility and billing as well as our health plan contracts, allowances and reimbursement rates. Manage our insurance operations team to get things done right. You will work as part of a fast-growing team in a fast-paced environment, leading key business initiatives that will help grow the Insurance Operations team and function.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Manage all functions that support the capture, management and collection of patient revenue. From verifying credentials and insurance, through claims submission, denial management, and payment and reporting
- Ensure the revenue cycle meets all financial goals through efficient and effective operations.
- Spearhead initiatives to improve insurance billing results
- Lead business planning strategy and drive insights and improvements across processes and systems to improve insurance billing operations.
- Manage the insurance operations team;
- Supervise the Credentialing Manager, Billing Manager, and Qualification Specialist design and plan for team development at scale.
- Drive the Insurance Operations team OKR process; Lead meetings, keep the team on track to reach KPIs and goals, and communicate updates, meeting plans, and follow-ups
- Manage insurance operations systems, tools and process documentation.
- Develop and maintain a strategic roadmap of preferred operating procedures and policies
- Work closely with payers on contracts and negotiations.
- Maintain insurance carrier and broker relationships
- Gain institutional knowledge of complex insurance logic among insurance payers.
- Monitors program implementation to ensure they are achieving expected volume and revenue goals.
- Improve reimbursement rates, increase and drive results.
- Work cross-functionally using innovative problem-solving methods to achieve insurance-related business plan objectives.
- Lead the translation of complex billing and credentialing insights into the product we develop.
- Experience managing the end-to-end revenue cycle.
- Experience with payer requirements for credentialing, enrollment, and contracting and working directly with payers
- You love solving complex problems, and you have experience working effectively with an internal team and external carriers and thrive in a fast-paced startup life.
- Growth Mindset – A mindset to reach out into the unknown with enthusiasm, a propensity to learn new skills and technologies to solve new operational challenges.
- Throughput, speed, and independence – the ability to drive and build projects from 0 to 1 and manage competing priorities
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to be self-reliant and highly resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively present to internal and external audiences including insurance carrier partners
- Experience managing individuals, or team/s.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
- The ability to directly contribute to people’s healing journeys and help a large population of people significantly improve their lives.
- An opportunity to join an incredibly passionate, compassionate, respectful and fun team that learns from each other every day.
- Flexible hours to ensure that everyone at the memorial has time to balance their time with friends and family. We are a mental health company and we take our employees seriously.
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Opportunities for upward mobility and advancement within a well-funded startup
- $140,000 – $150,000 a year
For candidates based in the United States, the starting salary for this position is expected to be between $140,000 and $150,000 per year. This job posting contains a salary range, which represents the range of salaries or hourly rates that the company, at the time of the posting, believes in good faith that it will pay for the posted job. may be ready for The company expects to hire for this position near the middle of the range. Only in truly rare and exceptional circumstances, where an external candidate has experience, credentials or skills that exceed the required or expected range for the position, will the Company consider paying a salary or rate closer to the higher end of the range. Will do.
Memorial’s vision is a world where a healthy relationship with alcohol can be achieved and celebrated by all. Our free and paid products are key drivers in making this a reality. Success in this role means helping people on their journey to change their relationship with alcohol. You’ll be on the front line, giving members and potential members the information and resources they need to start their journey.
How To Apply for Monument Director | Insurance operations 2023
Monument is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We nurture authenticity. The current team includes sane people, parents, queer people, single parents, non-binary people, men, women and more.