Nanny Caregiver Jobs in Canada 2023: One child in CBE will receive additional hours or full-time employment during school breaks. Please submit your résumé; both genders are welcome. We are located in the Walden SE neighborhood.
First-aid training and police clearance are required.
Must be legally permitted to work in Canada and reside in Calgary. (NO SPONSORSHIP OF LMIA OR HOME CARE PROGRAM)
Seeking a highly organized individual with a valid driver’s license and, ideally, no pets (kiddo allergic but can work around it).
Will consider employing multiple individuals if you can only work on specified days. Could be ideal for university students studying child care!
Details About Nanny Caregiver Jobs in Canada 2023
- Types of Employment: Full-time,
- Casual Wages: $15.00 per hour
- Deadline: 2023-08-16
- Monday to Friday
Can you start work in Calgary, Alberta the week of 2023-08-16?
- 2 years of child care (preferred)
- Place of Work: One location
Check Also: Plumber Jobs in Canada 2023 with Visa Sponsorship – Apply HERE
Requirements for Nanny Caregiver Jobs in Canada 2023:
- Professional CV
- Original Degree, Diploma certificate
- Copy Degree, Diploma certificate
- Original Experience certificate, if available
- Copy of Experience Certificate, If available
Benefits of Nanny Caregiver Jobs in Canada 2023:
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find employment as a nanny in Canada?
Secondary school completion may be necessary.
Childcare providers, parent’s aides, and foster parents may be required to complete a childcare or related training program.
Certification in first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) may be necessary.