About the company
New Employment Opportunity in Ghana: Since 2015, the well-known Italian NGO VIS GHANA has been operating in Ghana. The organization’s headquarters are located in Greater Accra, Bono, and Bono East. The company has offices in both Ashaiman and Sunyani. It collaborates with Don Bosco Salesians on development projects. Migration and development, education and professional training, enhancing the country’s capabilities, and environmental protection are the country’s primary areas of focus.
Details of New Employment Opportunity in Ghana :
|Job Title||EU Project External Final Evaluator|
|Location||Ghana – Bono Region (Sunyani, Berekum, Dormaa East and Central ) and Bono East Region (Techiman and Nkoranza North)|
|Report to||Country Representative|
|Area||Governance and Sustainable Development|
Currently, VIS is selecting an external evaluator to conduct the final evaluation of the EU-funded project “Local Economic Empowerment for Women, Youth, and Vulnerable Groups through CSOs and LAs Concerted Action” (LEEWYV).
- Local Economic Empowerment for Women, Youth, and Vulnerable Groups through CSOs and Local Authorities’ Concerted Action in Ghana) is a four-year EU-funded initiative coordinated by VIS. Its primary objective is to assist civil society organisations and local authorities in Ghana in developing efficient strategies to interact, work together, and drive sustainable development processes.
- Specific Goal: Improve the quality of life in the Brong Ahafo Region by working with CSOs, local governments, and other stakeholders to promote sustainable economic activities, increase the number of young people with jobs, and help women get a stable income.
- Intermediary Outcome 1: Members of local CSOs, LAs, and other major stakeholders are given the power to back measures that help the economy stay stable.
- Men and women in the target area will have a better understanding of how to use technology in organic farming, handicrafts, and tourism.
- Small-scale farmers, sharecroppers, carers, and other disadvantaged groups in BAR have access to job assistance services, financial resources, and employment opportunities within the supported supply chains.
- Ecotourism and cultural projects, like improving and promoting new tourist routes, animal sanctuaries, and national parks, are used to help the Brong-Ahafo Region get back on its feet and get the word out about it.
Roles and Responsibilities of New Employment Opportunity in Ghana:
The specific goals are
- Find out if VIS has done what was planned in the project log frame and given beneficiaries activities that are effective, efficient, relevant, and on time.
- Find out if beneficiaries and other stakeholders have benefited from the partnership between VIS, its partners, and local stakeholders.
- Furthermore, to identify and analyse the most important lessons learned and obstacles, as well as to make recommendations for future programming.
- Determine the program’s potential and difficulties for ensuring its longevity.
- Developing exhaustive instruments for qualitative evaluation
- Using strategies that encourage participation
- a comprehensive evaluation of all project documents and data
- Meetings with the Bono and Bono East regions’ project staff and project partners
- visits to a few of the target groups.
- A meeting with the project employees and partners to discuss the outcome of their efforts
- Providing a written report of evaluation and an executive summarymary
Skills or Experience for New Employment Opportunity in Ghana:
- have documented experience with similar evaluations of civil society programs in governance (conversation between CSOs and local authorities) and/or rural development, particularly in Ghana;
- have extensive expertise in conducting external evaluations in the context of cooperation for development as well as a solid track record of delivering quality results;
- Additionally, possess a solid understanding of data evaluation and collection;
- effectively communicate with individuals and compose reports in English;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in economics, political science, international cooperation, or a field directly related to these subjects, or an equivalent amount of relevant work experience;
- Experience and proficiency in creating and executing program evaluations utilizing participatory M&E and results-oriented monitoring techniques are viewed as assets.
- Also helpful is work experience in organic farming, empowering women, managing development funds, helping people find jobs, making handicrafts, or the ecotourism industry.
- Excellent abilities in assessing, dealing with people, facilitating, and communicating; problem knowledge and fluency in Chinese are a plus.
- Prior experience evaluating EU projects is viewed as a benefit.
How to Apply for New Employment Opportunity in Ghana?
Proposals (both technical and financial offers) and CVs should be emailed in PDF format. Both proposals and resumes cannot exceed five pages.
It must be emailed exclusively to firstname.lastname@example.org.
People Also Ask:
How can I apply for an open position?
On the websites of many firms, you can go directly to the site to search for and apply for jobs online. On the majority of firm websites, you can apply for roles at all levels, from part-time hourly jobs to executive positions.
How am I able to work remotely in Ghana?
384 Online Jobs in Ghana (8 New)
Transcriptionist. Administrative Coordinator, Payroll Services Administrator, Media and Communications Coordinator, Front Desk Executive at Africa Online Ghana Ltd., and IT Support Staff at Willway Learning Solutions